Print

Author Topic: If you could be anybody from Spongebob  (Read 4836 times)

« on: August 13, 2005, 12:41:55 PM »
If you could be some one from Spongbob Square pants whould would you wanna be?

"Spongebob",said mario_luigifan104.

Hello is this Pizza Castle?~Patrick from the "The Bully" episode of Spongebob
I see poop.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2005, 01:21:54 PM »
That water molecule in the top left corner of the first shot in the episode, "The Fry Cook Games".

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2005, 01:34:46 PM »
 So, if mario_luigifan104 said "Spongebob", who said "If you could be some one from Spongbob Square pants whould would you wanna be?"

Creepy.

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2005, 01:47:48 PM »
No one, because in my opinion, Spongebob is a horrible show and should be taken off the air.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2005, 03:30:58 PM »
me stupid!!!!my gosh can't you still read?

Hello is this Pizza Castle?~Patrick from the "The Bully" episode of Spongebob
I see poop.

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2005, 03:31:40 PM »
Yet in the demograph and even others out of it opinions, Spongebob is a great show and should stay on the air. Though maybe they should cut down on it's excessive airings.

I'd like to be Scooter, because he's aw-w-w-w-w-wesome

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2005, 04:11:01 PM »
I want to be the snail that meows, he's cool.

“I feel like I’m going to be pwned.” ~ Chupperson Weird

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2005, 04:11:55 PM »
Uhhhh.  I don't know.  Patrick;s too dumb, Spongebob is too pineapplie-ish, Squidward's mean, Mr. Krabs is greedy, Plankton's evil...Hmmm.  I don't know, but the show Spongebob rules.

“A wagon full of pamcakes?  In the Champeen ship?!  I’d like to see ya try!” ~ Homestar Runner        
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2005, 06:10:42 PM »
Patrick, because evn though he's stupid, he's happy. Spongebob is a great show, and should not be taken off the air. What's so bad about it?

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2005, 10:54:16 PM »
Okay, I'll give you that, Patrick is a decent character.

But as for the rest of the show....The music is bad, the jokes aren't funny, and the characters (except for Patrick) are poorly made. Also, sea sponges do not look like dish sponges.

It ties with Friends on my "shows that are overrated that I'll never watch as long as I live" list.

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2005, 11:42:16 PM »
"But as for the rest of the show....The music is bad, the jokes aren't funny, and the characters (except for Patrick) are poorly made. Also, sea sponges do not look like dish sponges."

The music seems to fit the situations they get in. I can't see why anyone would think the music is bad.

The jokes are bad? You're saying you've never laughed once during "Survival of the Idiots" or "Christmas Who"? Or even when imaginary Spongebob pointed out to his boss that they don't actually exist and they're just a clever visual metaphor to explain the abstract thought of mind?

I don't see the logic you're coming from in The characters are poorly made. Are you saying they look horrible, or they are horrible personality wise?

And I'm not gonna answer the last one. If you don't get the joke, you never will.

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2005, 11:49:53 AM »
"That's not disturbing! This is disturbing! Hi Spongebob, my name is Patback!" That was the best line from Survival of the Idiots!

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2005, 12:02:33 PM »
GIR! Wait that's Invader Zim...

It''s like I''ve died and gone to heaven but they found out it wasn''t my time so they sent me back to a brewery~Peter Griffin
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2005, 01:11:21 PM »
I'd be David Hasselhoff.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2005, 04:37:43 PM »
The music seems to fit the situations they get in. I can't see why anyone would think the music is bad.

It just rubs me the wrong way.

The jokes are bad? You're saying you've never laughed once during "Survival of the Idiots" or "Christmas Who"? Or even when imaginary Spongebob pointed out to his boss that they don't actually exist and they're just a clever visual metaphor to explain the abstract thought of mind?

I've never watched the first one, and I didn't laugh during the second one. I probably didn't see the episode you explained in the second part of your question, either.

I don't see the logic you're coming from in The characters are poorly made. Are you saying they look horrible, or they are horrible personality wise?

Mostly the latter.

And I'm not gonna answer the last one. If you don't get the joke, you never will.

I get the joke. Once again, I think it's stupid.

I have one last question, though.

Why are you questioning my OPINIONS?

I never said it was a fact that it was a bad show and provided factual information on how it was bad. They were just my opinions, nothing more. Sometimes it's hard to explain why someone doesn't like something, they just don't like it. Those were my reasons.

Edited by - Vidgmchtr on 8/14/2005 3:38:30 PM

Print