Print

Author Topic: Fungi High  (Read 119020 times)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« on: February 05, 2006, 02:56:07 PM »
Here is my story, that tells what it would be like if all the FF members went to the same high school together, and the moderators were the teachers. Enjoy!

Fungi High: Chapter One
In the large country of Forumia, there is a small city named Fungitown. In this small city is a high school. Its name is Fungi High. Many young kids attend this school, but here is the story of one young man who started attending this school, and it changed his life forever. This is how it begins:

“But, Mom! I don’t want to go to another new school!”

These were the words of a young man named Ted Zeplinrochts, who for the fourth time this year had to attend a new school, because of all the times his family had moved this year.

“Too bad,” his mother said, “you are going to Fungi High, and you are going to like it! Act like your strong and proud Zeplinrochts ancestors would want you to act like!”

“Fine,” said the glum Ted, dragging his backpack along the ground as he walked out the door.

He had to walk to his bus stop, which was a few blocks away. He stared at the bus stop where a good four or five other kids stood, waiting for the school bus to arrive. Ted nervously approached, hoping he wouldn’t do something stupid or regrettable. When he came, nobody said much, except a shorter, friendly-looking kid.

“Hi,” he exclaimed, “I’ve never seen you at Fungi High before.”

“Yeah, I just moved here to Fungitown.”

“What’s your name?”

“Oh, sorry. I’m Ted.”

“Okay. I’m Jason, but everybody at Fungi High calls me Nerd Person. It’s kind of an inside joke.”

“I see.”

The bus finally arrived, and it stopped with a slight hiss, and the doors clunked open. The kids filed in. When Ted got in, he looked around for an empty seat, so he wouldn’t have to awkwardly have to sit by someone he didn’t know. But he had too. He just sat in the back next to a girl who was playing a Game Boy.

“Who’re you?” she asked.

“Yeah, I’m Ted. I’m new here.” Ted replied.

“I’m Greta. Greta Gifted. I’m the most gifted girl in the whole school!”

“So…you’re a gifted girl?”

“Right. But, a lot of the times, I bring up pointless discussions!”

The remained of the bus ride, Ted listened Greta Gifted talk about whatever pointless topic she thought up next. Not to mention a lot about Homestar Runner. Ted Zeplinrochts was a pretty happy kid that morning. He was going to a school, and had already made two friends! Think of all the others he could meet. Once the bus stopped he ran out, happy as could be. Unfortunately, he wasn’t looking where he was going and accidentally bumped into what looked like a teacher.  Ted looked up, and this teacher was practically steaming at the ears. Ted could see his angry eyes staring at him with what looked like a hint of wanting immediate disciplinary action.

Nerd Person said, “Uh-oh, Ted. Looks like you’ve angered Principal Deezer!”
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 03:00:21 PM »
Ahhhh! LOL! This is gold!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 03:15:48 PM »
*ROFLs at Nerd Person*

Please give me a cool name or role!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2006, 03:19:42 PM »
Me too! Me too! This is gonna be great!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2006, 04:05:32 PM »
I wanna be called the Mushroom Mage.  I can PM her bios.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2006, 05:29:36 PM »
Very clever, Led.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2006, 06:38:40 PM »
If the mods are teachers, what would everyone teach? And wouldn't the student to teacher ratio be TERRIBLY high?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2006, 08:03:51 PM »
can you include me?

I'll be freinds with Nerd Person "call me Kurosaki" XD XD XD

but seriously...........

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2006, 08:23:55 PM »
You know guys, this is LZR's story. I think he should decide who's in it or not.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2006, 08:39:43 PM »
but STILL..............

I think he should give every1 a role

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2006, 09:40:14 PM »
I'll give as much people a role as I can, but do you seriously think I can give a role to over 2000 people? Not going to happen. Look for a new chapter tommorow or maybe even tonight.

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2006, 06:39:32 AM »
# 98 is in DA HOUSE! We need a kid that's always beating up the nerds 'n all. Classic you know. Oops, suspended on first day of Fungi high....................... That's what you get for tripping Mr. Deezer.............................
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2006, 09:50:36 PM »
Chapter Two
“Watch where you are going, young man,” Principal Deezer huffed, “why don’t you step into my office.”

“Um, okay,” said Ted Zeplinrochts as he followed closely behind the Principal. He pushed open the large opening doors, and revealed the glory of Fungi High. The ceiling was very high, and hallways led in every which way. Many happy, chatting students frolicked about, and passed Ted without a moment’s notice. Principal Deezer turned a sharp right turn, and went through a door that simply said “Deezer’s”.

His office was kind of small, but his teaching awards and trophies covered the wall.

“Take a seat,” he said, as he did the same in a large leather chair behind his desk, “I am no longer mad at you, but I would like to issue you your schedule.”

He handed over an eight period schedule that went like this:

PRD 1 – English with Ms. Sapph (Room 403)

PRD 2 – Science with Mr. Lizard (Room 23)

PRD 3 – PE with Mr. Steve (Gym)

LUNCH with Mr. Fifth (Cafeteria)

PRD 4 – TMK History with Mr. L. Son (Room 201)

PRD 5 – Algebra with Mr. Byte (Room 307)

PRD 6 – Home Ed. With Mr. Chup (Room 101)

PRD 7 – Computer Applications with Mr. Suffix (Room 501)

PRD 8 – Study Hall with Mr. Watoad (Theatre)

“I find you will like many of your teachers,” Principal Deezer said, “a big old motley crew. Now, you better hurry off to your first period,” he added with a wink.

And with that, Ted headed out the door. He was off to the languages wing, and then to room 403. In a matter of minutes, he had stood in front of that same door…sweating. He pushed open the door. There in front of the class was Ms. Sapph, standing in front of a full classroom of kids.

“Excuse me,” she said, “do you have a pass?”

“Um…no,” Ted admitted, “I was in the Principal’s office.”

“Well, I’m afraid I’m going to have to give you a tardy.”

“Give him a break, Ms. Sapph,” said a voice from the front row, “he’s new.”

It was Greta Gifted.

“Very well. Take a seat…um…”

“Ted.”

“Oh, yes, that’s right. Now back to attendance. Aaron Eleven?”

“Here.”

“Mark Eyo.”

“Here.”

“Greta Gifted.”

“Here.”

“Kay Hold.”

“Here.”

“Jason Lage.”

“Here, but please, call me Nerd Person!”

“Um…okay…Brent Mage.”

“Here.”

“Vincent Melee.”

“Here.”

“Lou E. G. Simpson.”

“Here.”

“Maxwell Vance.”

“Here.”

“And Ted Zeplinrochts.”

“Here.”

“Okay! Well let’s get started on today’s lesson. It is about the conjugation of the word pwn,” said Ms. Sapph.

She wrote pwn in big letters on the chalkboard.

“Now can anyone tell me what this means?” She asked.

Greta’s hand shot up and Ms. Sapph added, “um…somebody other than Greta here, please.”

Vince Melee half-heartedly raised his hand.

“Yes! Mr. Melee.”

“Um…doesn’t it mean to defeat somebody?” he said.

“Correct!”

The rest of the period was about the same; discussion about the word pwn, and an introduction to other words such as n00b and j00z. Ted almost fell asleep, and finally the bell rang. He rushed off to Mr. Lizard’s class.

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2006, 11:59:41 PM »
Oh, so cool! Lou E. G. Simpson? Awesome! rofl!

You can continue to call me that in this story, it doesn't matter. Anyway, keep writing, please!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2006, 11:35:19 AM »
*Hopes to be in the next chapter*
This is awsome, hope you finish this better than my progress with "The History of Mario".
I'm a horrible person.

Print