Print

Author Topic: Fungi High  (Read 119251 times)

« Reply #150 on: February 27, 2006, 03:31:37 PM »
I'm telling the teacher on you two sisters!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #151 on: February 27, 2006, 03:35:25 PM »
My real math teacher thinks that joke is funny.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #152 on: February 27, 2006, 05:43:25 PM »
Pi is too confusing, as is the Internet. I could barely reach the topics at all! Ugh... #._.# <- just a little random

Nothing left to say here.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #153 on: February 27, 2006, 07:26:11 PM »
All this talk of Pi reminds me of a YTMND that I saw once, but I can't remember what it was.

EDIT: Here it is.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 07:32:08 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #154 on: February 27, 2006, 07:28:14 PM »
I'm new here and I need some help finding my history class.
I see poop.

« Reply #155 on: February 28, 2006, 10:28:34 AM »
Dude, this is someone's story, not a game.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #156 on: February 28, 2006, 03:11:27 PM »
He's just acting in character. This textis higher than this text.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #157 on: March 01, 2006, 12:17:05 PM »
Oh. *hits self on the head*

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #158 on: March 01, 2006, 12:59:23 PM »
Hyrulian must be busy with chapter 11, probably thinking of a punishment for Ted and Patrica. My guess is that they'll have to calculate Pi to 1,000 places (without using a calculator), then carve those numbers into the cement on the football field.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #159 on: March 01, 2006, 05:44:10 PM »
I would hate to hafta do that.

« Reply #160 on: March 01, 2006, 05:50:01 PM »
I second that. Carving in the cement sounds pretty darn hard.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #161 on: March 01, 2006, 11:32:38 PM »
Shippings, anyone? jk, jk
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #162 on: March 02, 2006, 03:40:16 PM »
Last I heard, this was a story, not a disussion.
Most Wishy-Washy

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #163 on: March 02, 2006, 07:12:41 PM »
They're discussing the story, which works. I want input after all. I don't really want to write a big long, chapter and have nobody say anything.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #164 on: March 02, 2006, 08:02:25 PM »
Double post...but for a good reason...a new chapter, for once! And, you were right, the detention has a lot to do with Pi. Also, the ending will confuse you, and you will be awaiting the next chapter very much. New characters: Jude Sixsix-Sefen (Dude667)

Chapter Eleven: Yo Can Cry?
Mr. Byte stood over the two troublemakers in his classroom after the school day, pondering a vile punishment.

"Well, I would consider something having to do with Pi, considering the circumstances," he said.

"Please no," Ted and Patrica said in unison.

"Ah," Mr. Byte replied in delight, tenting his fingers, "it's even better that you don't want to do it!"

He strolled to the back of the room and pulled open a file cabinet. He cringed as he lifted two massive packets filled with sheets and sheets of paper. He slammed one on each of the student's desks. The packet title was "If at First You Don't Succed, Pi, Pi Again". Ted gasped, as Mr. Byte took a hearty laugh.

"Yes!" Mr. Byte roared evilly, "the fabled Pi packet! A 497 page barrage of brain-bustin' boring stuff!"

"Sure looks boring, goshness!"

"Correct, Patrica, and you will attend detention every night of the schoolyear until you finish it!"

Ted and Patrica stared at Mr. Byte. All this, just for insulting Pi?

Ted began quickly, he wanted to get this done as fast as he could. "First question", he read.

π16.7 x π7

Ted reached for his calculator.

"NO CALCULATORS!"

Mr. Byte snached the calculator from Ted's hand and put it in his mouth! He began chewing it, and spit out a mangled, crushed calculator! Ted looked at him in awe, and said, "But, Mr. Byte, how can we calculate Pi, if it is infinite?"

"Foolish Ted," he replied, "just round it up to the hundredth, or I'll eat your other school supplies."

"All right."

He began the brain-busting boring stuff, and only got through about ten or eleven questions in an hour! They were tough! But, he wanted to get a lot done, so he stayed until he had thirty-four.

By that time, Mr. Byte said, "Ted, it's three A.M."

Ted cursed very loudly, and ran out of the room, dashing home.

"Sorry, Mom, I had to stay after school," Ted explained.

"For twelve hours?"

The next morning, Ted climbed the bus stairs. He decided to sit next to Greta Gifted; her constant ramblings of Strong Bad would cheer him up.

"So then Strong Bad," she giggled, "explained how butt IQ worked, it was hillarious!"

Maybe Ted was wrong; he constant jabbering could get really annoying. So, when he finally got into the building, he headed towards his locker, glad that the bus ride was over. He got to his locker, and there stood Yo Lyngrio.

"Hey loser," he grunted, "hear your momma still hasn't been able to fit through your house's doorway. Poor, fat thing, stuck inside all day."

The cretin began laughing at his own lame joke, and Ted's anger rose like a billion flames, and he jumped onto Yo's back, screamed. He slammed Yo's head into the locker, and pushed him to the ground. He crouched on top of him, amazed at what he had just done.

It was amazing how much force you could bring when somebody insulted your mother.

The bully ran away, crying like a snot-nosed preschooler, and another large student walked up to him.

"Uh-oh," Ted said, "another big kid; better hurt you too."

Ted jumped on his back, and was about an inch away from slamming his face against the locker until he yelled...

"Hey! I don't want to fight! I just noticed your skill in fighting."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!" the kid replied, "I've been recruiting students for the wrestling team, and it looks like you'd make a good edition."

"Me?" Ted pondered, "I'm scrawny, though!"

"Some of the best wrestlers are tiny little things!"

"Really?"

"Really, really!" The wrestler exclaimed, "by the way, I'm Jude Sixsix-Sefen."

"Weird name."

"Yeah, but are you willing to be on the team."

"Consider me Bone Cold Steve Austin!"

"It's Stone Cold," Jude muttered.

"Oh, I knew that," Ted quickly replied.

"Okay," Jude said, "now it is time for n00bish Wrestler Ceremonial Marking!"

He picked up a confused, and struggling Ted and ran off to the Wrestling Room, where all of the wrestlers sat, with knifes!

Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Print