Print

Author Topic: Thoughtful Questions  (Read 5997 times)

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2006, 02:33:58 PM »
I have been wondering about something for a long long time.

If humans could control the weather would that be a good thing? Or would it just be one disaster after another? Do you think the world would be messed up with weather patterns that would make some people mad and some people glad?Or would the whole world just be contented?
I see poop.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2006, 03:33:40 PM »
"How'd you get so beautiful?"

"Oh, how thoughtful of you to ask!"
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2006, 05:55:36 PM »
Here's something our pets prob'ly ask themselves: "What if I was born as a human?"
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2006, 07:30:45 PM »
" Should I fix myself something to eat?",says I.
I see poop.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2006, 07:53:37 PM »
Here's something I thought about today. We all feel sorrry for blind people, since they can't see. However, do the blind people really know what they're missing? It seems to me that the blind are fine as they are, since they live life without ever having seen anything.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2006, 09:59:20 PM »
Not all blind people were born that way, you know.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print