Print

Author Topic: Mario Hotel  (Read 140010 times)

« on: February 25, 2006, 02:30:00 PM »
Hello and a-welcome to the Mario Hotel. Stay as long as you like and invite as many guests as you like. Please feel free to talk to the other visitors who come here as well, and as always enjoy your stay!
I see poop.

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 02:31:02 PM »
How much will a delux room cost? I'll be staying for a while.

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 02:34:44 PM »
I'll buy the suite, please.
*Grabs key from dude at counter*
*Walks up the stairs, tripping down, but getting back up, going inside room, and collapsing on the bed*
Most Wishy-Washy

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 03:37:15 PM »
Hello, what are the prices here?

I thought this was my idea...

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2006, 03:47:24 PM »
Nice idea!(this sounds fun! (God dang it! Why didn't I think of this?) Luigi #98 reserves a spot. I brought my Koopagotchi with me too! I also have a toadgotchi and a yoshigotchi too!
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2006, 05:10:46 PM »
the prices range $100 to $1000 a night.
I see poop.

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2006, 05:13:16 PM »
I'll stay as long as dogs are permitted here. If not, then I'll go across the street to the "Sonic Hotel."
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2006, 05:18:16 PM »
Can I have a room for two, pleasey?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Jman

• Score
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2006, 10:32:40 PM »
(Sung to the tune of "Hotel California" by the Eagles.)

Welcome to the Mario Hotel (du du du dudu du du). Such a lovely place, (such a lovely place) Peach has a lovely face.  Renting a room at the Mario Hotel. (same)  Any time of year, great rooms are here. 

Looking for a safe place, to hide from Bowsers goons.  This is the premier place, to save you from ruin.  Dr. Mario in the Med room, will help heal your wounds.  Even if you are not injured, tourists are welcome too.  Mario Mario is the owner, he's got a great history, of beating Bowser and his ugly henchmen, and setting folks free.  And then there's Luigi, the more neglected of the bros.  But when the fighting starts to get intense, he fights just like a pro. (If I think of anymore verses, I'll write them in later.  Or if anyone else has some suggestions, let me know.)

By the way, I just stopped by for a visit.  I'll probably just sleep on my couch in The Circle again tonight.       
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2006, 12:11:36 AM »
Ah yes...a hotel.

*enters from the hot night outside and into the air-conditioned hotel, the smell of the pool drifting into the lobby, snack machines and pop machines making buzzing noises as they wait patiently by the squashy couches for a nickel or two*

I'll have a room!  Specifically number 11, please.  It's for me and a couple of friends. 
*places down some money with a smile*
I hope my spokeswoman^ is allowed a seperate room...er....free of charge...
*vivian appears from behind carrying luggage*

^Vivian randomly became the spokeswoman for my fanfics after I finished writing one.  Just a fun fact.

Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2006, 11:40:26 AM »
nah, I'll head back to the Mario bar to pound a phew

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2006, 11:51:43 AM »
Are yoshis allowed? I have a cute blue one I like to call "Little Blue". Yesterday he ate my hampster. Ain't he just adorable? I have a pet (mushroom guy, not frog thing)toad that pays the rent for me.
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2006, 02:50:38 PM »
*Is appauled at the idea of someone owning a Toad as a pet*
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2006, 05:45:30 PM »
TMM: Speaking of Yoshis, I'm on vacation with my Yoshi friend (NOT pet), Blushi.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2006, 06:04:15 PM »
I'll pay you $30,000 for a deluxe room. I will be staying for thirty days, so I expect excellent service, or I'll have this place sold as a homeless shelter!

(I am a rich business woman)

Print