Poll

Which last name do you think is best suited for Mario

Mario Mario (best as it is)
Mario Miyamoto (after the creator)
Mario Mushroom (idk)
Mario _______ (insert name here)
Mario (no last name)
Print

Author Topic: "That last name"  (Read 23479 times)

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« on: March 04, 2006, 08:49:39 AM »
Which last name best suits mario? I posted this because Mario Mario is kinda a weird name. Who's last name has the same word as the first name?

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 11:55:07 AM »
i thought I'd post something since I feel sorry for the guy because no one has posted anything. Anyways I like his name as it is. That is original and should be left the way it is. Changing Mario's last name would be like changing the formula for coke. ^-^
I see poop.

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 12:03:28 PM »
Just because no one has posted anything doesn't mean we hate him.

I like Mario Mario. I wish I could figure out Wario's last name, though.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 12:04:31 PM »
I say he HAS no last name (like Eddie and Lou on the Simpsons XD), because "Mario" as his last name sounds ridiculous, regardless of it being true or not. I would've voted "NO last name," but that wasn't an option.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2006, 12:08:39 PM »
Mario Mario. Because someone has a strange last name doesn't change his last name. I'd assume Wario's last name is also Mario. Wario Mario. That's kind of fun to say.

I know someone from my middle school named Mohammed Mohammed. No, I don't know if I spelled it right.

For the person who posted out of pity, keep in mind that the thread was made at 9:30 AM (U.S. Eastern time) on a Saturday. Not many people are going to be awake at that time to reply, especially since it is even eariler in other parts of the country.
~I.S.~

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2006, 12:27:00 PM »
I read somewhere that Wario and Mario were cousins, meaning Wario could have a number of different last names, but more than likely it was "Wario Wario", but I'm going to have to start thinking about that a little more, but anyways I really don't mind Mario's name being "Mario Mario".
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2006, 12:41:09 PM »
Mario Mario. Because someone has a strange last name doesn't change his last name. I'd assume Wario's last name is also Mario. Wario Mario. That's kind of fun to say.

I know someone from my middle school named Mohammed Mohammed. No, I don't know if I spelled it right.

For the person who posted out of pity, keep in mind that the thread was made at 9:30 AM (U.S. Eastern time) on a Saturday. Not many people are going to be awake at that time to reply, especially since it is even eariler in other parts of the country.

Mohammad is spelled Muhammad. I personally think Mario Mario suits him. It something about him that just is a double Mario thing as strange as it may seem.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2006, 12:48:49 PM »
If it was differnt from Mario Mario they wouldn't be called the Mario Bros. now would they?
Senior Mariology professor

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2006, 01:26:19 PM »
Well, Mario is sorta the main charicter.

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2006, 02:13:20 PM »
Yes, but but take my name "Mason" it wouldn't be right for me to be called a Mason bro. because you can only use last names at the end of call someone like that, you can't call me Brother Mason, but you can use my last name.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2006, 02:29:15 PM »
Mohammad is spelled Muhammad.

I knew I guy named Mohammad. He was in my 3rd grade class.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2006, 04:30:37 PM »
Well, I don't know. The "Mario Bros." is a big indication that Mario is Mario's last name. I always refer to Wario and Waluigi as the "Wario Bros.," meaning Wario is Wario Wario.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2006, 04:35:25 PM »
"Wario Wario?" Wario Bros.? ...my head...

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2006, 04:37:27 PM »
I think it's best as Mario Mario because of the deal in the SMB movie:

"What's your name?"
"Mario."
"Last name?"
"Mario."
"What's your full name?"
"Mario Mario."

"OK, what's your name?"
"Luigi."
"Let me guess. Luigi Luigi?"
"No! Luigi Mario!"

Or something like that.

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2006, 07:32:28 PM »
I say he HAS no last name (like Eddie and Lou on the Simpsons XD), because "Mario" as his last name sounds ridiculous, regardless of it being true or not. I would've voted "NO last name," but that wasn't an option.
Sapphira, you are the most beautiful creature on the face of the earth right now.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Print