Rock!
10 (50%)
Rule!
5 (25%)
Other.
5 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Print

Author Topic: Rock or Rule?  (Read 2696 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: April 02, 2006, 01:48:56 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 01:51:51 PM »
I don't get it. :-\
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 01:54:44 PM »
XD

I tend to say something's "awesome," as opposed to it "rocks" or "rules," but that's me. I'm more about adjectives than verbs, I think. Hmm, I probably say "rocks" more than "rules," but I don't say either all that frequently, so... I really dunno.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 07:55:36 PM »
I second Sapphira. I either say something's awesome, or say that it owns.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 09:53:02 PM »
I usually end up saying someting 'rules', and occasionally, I'll say something 'rocks'.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 08:41:06 AM »
Eh, most of the time I say something "rocks" if I say it at all, but most of the time I say "awesome".
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 01:27:15 PM »
That comic is funny. I say, "That rawks!" (yes, I say it like it's spelled 'rawk')
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 02:57:10 PM »
Where did Luigison's CT come from? (MaxVance Rocks!?)

Oh, and I say gnarly, awesome, rocks, and sweet-- in order from first is most used.

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2006, 03:02:58 PM »
I'd probably just say some weird saying that I just cooked up. Once, I said "That beats Hakuna Matata right out the window!"
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2006, 04:21:11 PM »
I normally say "that's great", but I'll throw in a "that rocks" every now and again. 
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2006, 05:01:42 PM »
"That's awesome" "That's so cool" "Sweet"

Those are the only things I say aloud. Saying something "owns" is hardly even cool online. Love the comic, L'son. Ahaha @ Max Vance's CT. I voted Rules! because too many people say Rocks!

The end.

Print