Print

Author Topic: Mega Mario Mall(you think it up)  (Read 3770 times)

« on: May 29, 2006, 06:59:52 PM »
Ok the last one I created the "Mall of Mario" really sucked. This time I had an idea. I have decided to create a mall where you can make up the shops and tell about what kind of store it is (i.e department, food, toy, etc.) and also try to come up with a unique name for it (i.e. J.C. Koopa's). Have fun, and hopefully this will work.
I see poop.

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 07:39:43 PM »
McMoles.

Come get your energy loaded heart-attack causing lil nuclear explosions here! Mcdondals? Sorry, you've come to the wrong place! This is McMoles, were you can eat a bite and learn some useless chemistry too! Our Mole burgers are made with 65% Na and 87% Cl! Wait, isn't that 152 %..........? Oh, who cares. If you want the pure, honest to God formula, you'll have to divide 6.02 X 10 to the 23'd power by 22.4 Liters. Okay, so our meet is boring and you'd rather draw on it then take notes about it. Just eat the darn thing! It's not like you'll use this stuff later on in life, eh?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 07:44:59 PM »
Metroid King.

Here you can buy all of those cuddly, life sucking parasites known as Metroids. Who knows, you might be able to teach it a few tricks!

Oh...just don't mention the name "Samus" around them...they tend to get pretty crazy...
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 07:53:19 AM »
Yeeehaw! C'mawn down ta Krazy Toad's Used Stuff Store! We sell used stuff at Kraaazy prices! Look, a life-size replica of the Master Chief is only FIVE BUCKS! And the actual Master Chief is only four! This used AA battery is just $1859.99! KRRRAAAAZZZZYYY! Waaiigh!
every

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2006, 11:18:57 AM »
Welcome to J.C. Koopa's the greatest store ever. Check out this week's deals!

"I love Bowser" sweatshirt: $99.99
"I love Bowser" flip flops: $299.99
"Bowserzona Jean Co." Jeans:$1999.99(sizes vary)
swimsuits:$29.99

New members applying for their "J.C. Koopa's Gold Card" will recieve $0.01 off their next purchase(that's a savings of $.01!). Act now and take advantage of these once in a lifetime deals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see poop.

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2006, 04:21:35 PM »
Coolies!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2006, 07:34:06 PM »
Keese R Us

Has every thing your Keese and other bat-like pets would ever need.  We even have adorable Link chew toys that any Hyrulian beast and Link fangirl would love to play with.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2006, 05:08:22 PM »
My knowledge of Mario is nowhere close to any of yours, but I'd say possibly Mariopostale instead of Aeropostale may be a possibility.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2006, 06:54:22 PM »
Thwomp Topic:
Eh, whatever, man. Like, whatever. There's, like, some clothes and stuff.
every

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2006, 08:59:34 PM »
It's Thwompbusters! A Mario version of blockbusters, Thwompbusters sells all sorts of movie genres, and even imports movies from different countries! Like anime from Japan (Note: We’re not sure this is entirely legal). Plus, we have tons of different video formats. Recent ones like VHS, DVD, and PSP UMD (due to unpopularity, UMDs are no longer sold at our store -the management). Old ones like betamax and laserdisc, and plenty of new ones such as blu-ray and HDDVD. Also, our staff is top-of-the-line and ready to serve you every waking second. That's right; we are open 24 hours a day and seven days a week! Now you can pick up your videos anytime*!

Our childrens section is the largest in the state, spanning to over to seven (that’s right, seven!) videos! Your toddler will have hours of joy with these videos! Last but not least, you can keep your rentals for as long as you like! You heard me, no late fees. Just sign a contract giving us your immortal soul, and you're good to go. You can keep it even after you're dead!

So give us a visit. Trust me, you WILL be disappointed

* It is not recommended you come early in the morning due to cranky employees
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Wii

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2006, 04:32:06 AM »
La Dolce Yoshi
An Italian restaurant with all the food shaped like Yoshi, named after Yoshi and made by Yoshi!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2006, 01:56:42 PM »
I hope they serve yoshi cookies.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Wii

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2006, 03:36:30 AM »
only if they taste like Yoshi...

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2006, 12:53:06 PM »
Ewwwwwwww. *explodes*
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Print