Print

Author Topic: What Amuses You?  (Read 18178 times)

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2006, 07:34:21 AM »
I thought Markio was referring to the kid getting his head stuck in Ronald McDonald as funny, and I kind of think it's a little funny.

I thought of something funny to myself. Galloping duck! It just sounds funny, and when I try to picture a galloping duck, I laugh. Then I had to use it in a sentence with a good meaning, so I came up with, "A day in my life is like being a galloping duck." I also have a feeling YSR will find that galloping duck is funny.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2006, 09:49:40 AM »
I prefer "Great Galloping Goombas!"

Jman

• Score
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2006, 01:19:29 PM »
Old cartoons, like the classic Looney Tunes and most cartoons shown on Boomerang.  I am also amused by physical humor, and jokes that don't revolve around sex and drugs.  Not to say I won't laugh at a joke like that, as I did when I saw "Talladega Nights."  This is why some of the shows on Disney appeal to me.  I am also amused by classic televison, such as Green Acres and Little House On The Prairie
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2006, 04:00:33 PM »
I laugh at almost anything, it could be a weird situation, like I think its funny because I know exactly what they are talking about, but the other person doesn't.  Or it could remind me of something funny.  I am famous for laughing out loud, at moments that aren't really a good time for laughing, like when your getting yelled at by a teacher, and they're yelling while giving you a speech.  I always laugh during those, I can't help myself.
I only watch [adult swim]

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2006, 07:43:20 PM »
I am also amused by classic televison, such as Green Acres and Little House On The Prairie

The only way to put me to sleep faster than watching those shows would be to hit me in the head with a hammer. I like the Munsters, though.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 11:05:17 AM by TEM »

« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2006, 08:27:40 PM »
Leave it to Beaver will always have a place in my heart!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2006, 08:44:22 PM »
Green Acres owns.
That was a joke.

« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2006, 11:59:59 PM »
I am amused by credit card fraud.

« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2006, 11:00:44 AM »
I am amused by fighting, highly amused.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2006, 11:06:13 AM »
Yes! LD zugged his credit receipt!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2006, 08:15:57 PM »
Bozeman, Montana.  I swear I've been to that store.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2006, 01:28:32 AM »
Yes, good old Loaf 'N Jug # 728. Who could forget it?

« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2006, 03:45:16 PM »
Mr. Melee: Actually, I didn't find it funny.  At first.  But then the fact that something you said I would find funny didn't even seem funny to me... made me laugh! XD Oh brother.  But if I saw a galloping duck on TV I'm sure I would laugh.  "Whut?  That's not a horse!  You got two halves of a coconut and you're bangin' 'em together!"

Right now I'm taking a philosophy course and learning about the great philosopher Socrates.  This guy is a genious and at the same time really funny.  He asks millions of questions to people and they get mad because he makes them look like idiots.  Sadly, he even gets put to death by the Athens because of it!  Here's a few of my favorite lines from him (but only the last one is something I think is funny):

“The unexamined life is not worth living”
“For he knows nothing, and thinks that he knows, while I neither know nor think that I know.  And in this I think I have a slight advantage.”
“My friend!  Will you leave me in despair?  And here I had hoped that you could teach me what holiness itself is.” (you would have to read the whole conversation to get it)

I love philosophy.  To a point.

LD: XD Excuse me for my ignorance but how can you get away with that?

CW's sig: I have more Bibles than Sapphira does.  And I probably have more spiritual books than she does too! (>=(:  )@)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 03:50:50 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2006, 09:11:46 PM »
That doesn't seem so nice, making people look like idiots.  Neither is killing, though.

I haven't seen my friends lately, I should try to find them.  They amuse me!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 09:28:14 PM by Markio »
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2006, 07:21:17 AM »
Oh yeah... I forgot to mention that Socrates made people look like idiots because they acted like they knew stuff, but after he questioned them for a long time he showed that they had no idea know what they were talking about.  It wasn't his goal to make them look like idiots but he simply had a passion for philosophy that he kept all the way to his death.

XD The message you say now after editing is pretty funny because it's the exact opposite of what you say before editing.  Did someone have a change of heart? ;)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 07:27:58 AM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Print