Print

Author Topic: Talkback: Mailbag 10 Jul 2006  (Read 8752 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2006, 01:51:02 AM »
Many of the superhero cartoons are serious, like Superman or Batman, for instance. It may just be the DC and Marvel ones that are serious, though.
Other than those types, I can't think of any others off the top of my head.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2006, 02:22:17 AM »
HOLY FREAKIN' DUKAR! A hugely old email from me ended up in there!!! My old email used to be IamSamnoegsnoham... I was such a n00b.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2006, 12:00:24 PM »
Lemme go see how much of a n00b Bird Person used to be *goes to see* That's not nearly as n00b as I was. My letter was in the podcast. And I'm embarassed to tell you which one was me!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2006, 01:43:39 PM »
I'm a little scared to hear the respone to my letter in the previous mailbag.  "Sup, ma bro Chuppason!" What in the world was I thinking?! X__X XD

Edit: Okay, that wasn't so bad.  Wow, you guys were totally losing it! XD I'm a little worried though that I shamed you.

Professor Deepthrought asked whether or not I was going to write that fan fic I mentioned before (I think the one where I said TMK people would go to the real Mushroom Kingdom) and my answer is no.  I'm not going to write that, but instead I hope to work on a new fan fic that could be 100 times better.  DT, you can check out "Mario and TMK unite!" in the Story Boards if you want a story like that. ;)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 03:15:28 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Print