Poll

Has a video game ever caused you to cry--either directly or indirectly--in any way whatsoever?

Yes.
No.
There was something in my eye; I swear.
Print

Author Topic: Have video games ever made you cry?  (Read 28270 times)

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2006, 06:33:09 PM »
He has to pay because before it's ratings went back to RP they were M.
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2006, 05:52:26 PM »
It was never at M, once a rating changes from RP, it CANNOT go back, only change to another rating (such as GTA going from M to AO and back to M again after re-release).

It was always at RP, and the people you're talking to you about "blood" being in Zelda are crazy and (most likely) incorrect. Cease all further contact from them, please? Kay, thanks.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2006, 09:42:52 PM »
I remember that I never could beat Diddy's part of the final battle in Donkey Kong 64 and bawled during my attempts to do so. And also...Mario Party 2's Mini-game Coaster on hard mode. Need I say more?
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2006, 08:34:36 AM »
I mostly cry out of real life frustration nowadays, but in video games, I've never had a situation, in which I couldn't just curse off my frustration.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2006, 06:38:09 PM »
I looked on Game Theater and it said M but now I look and it says RP again.

« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2006, 09:21:17 PM »
They were incorrect in the first place, then. ESRB NEVER gave TP an M rating.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #96 on: September 18, 2006, 04:56:50 PM »
*sighes with releaf*

« Reply #97 on: September 18, 2006, 06:42:35 PM »
Yep, not the game itself, but I started to play SMB on my NES on my birthday.  My Grandmother died recently and this is my first birthday without her.  So SMB made me think of how I was introduced to Mario in the first place, and that was at my Grandmother's house.  She was so nice, she would even play it with me.  I still miss her, and to tell you the truth, I don't think I will ever not miss her.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2006, 08:24:02 PM »
I will admit it the ending of Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 and finally the end of Metal Gear Solid 3 and maybe the end of Sonic Adventure 2 where Shadow dies

Jman

• Score
« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2006, 10:49:09 PM »
Well, losing the World Series after days of hard work really hurt.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #100 on: September 24, 2006, 05:47:00 PM »
In Sonic Adventure 2, I cried whenever I deleted a Chao. That music with the little picture of the sad Chao walking away and the "All right. You will never see Chao again. Good bye..." Lame, I know. (And it was Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, on the GCN, for those who were afraid I defected. :)
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #101 on: September 24, 2006, 06:52:46 PM »
Shadow: This post was crap. I Chaos Controlled it to a place where you'll never find it. Ever. *warps away*
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 05:45:51 PM by GiftedGirl »
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #102 on: September 24, 2006, 10:29:54 PM »
You DO know blasphemy is a word and not just some interjection, right?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #103 on: September 25, 2006, 01:16:12 PM »
Shadow DIES?!! Ack! Blasphemy!

You mean you've been a fan of Shadow this whole time yet you've never even played his debut game?

PS: He dies, but for some reason Sega decided to bring him back to life one game afterward.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #104 on: September 25, 2006, 03:40:23 PM »
How?

Print