Poll

Are you for or against gay marriage?

For
27 (67.5%)
Against
13 (32.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Print

Author Topic: For or Against?  (Read 57347 times)

« Reply #210 on: August 28, 2006, 07:08:16 AM »
I don't plan on having children either (or getting married), so I win both ways. :)

(There are only three males in our family's current generation, my brother, myself, and our cousin, from oldest to youngest. If I choose not to have children, and my brother follows suit, the family would have to rely on our cousin for continuing the family (He's currently, like, 10 or something)). If HE doesn't want children either, you can kiss our bloodline goodbye. :D

That kindof reminds me of what the Hitler family is trying to accomplish, except your not really doing intentionally.
I only watch [adult swim]

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #211 on: August 28, 2006, 11:36:54 AM »
Let's not confuse bloodline with surname. Of course I think keeping family records by last name isn't the right way to do it at all. Another thing I don't like is family trees; they're made wrong. If you wanted to see your ancestory, you should be at the top and you should work backwards.

« Reply #212 on: August 28, 2006, 01:39:24 PM »
I thought that that's what you were supposed to do.... when making a family tree....

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #213 on: August 28, 2006, 04:11:45 PM »
Most trees I see start with some really old person and then fan out from there.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #214 on: August 28, 2006, 06:51:48 PM »
Gosh, all I have is three older brothers and three male cousins, one of which is married with a child.  I hope my family doesn't die out...  After all, my family is so functional and healthy and contributive to society.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #215 on: August 28, 2006, 08:14:47 PM »
I'm adopted, so the really I have no purpose but to carry out the name, not the blood.:(

Print