Print

Author Topic: The New Mario YouTube Video Requests/Challenges Thread  (Read 8406 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2010, 08:01:24 PM »
Not if you don't go back into the back area after entering the front.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2010, 09:51:08 PM »
Hmm... this isn't really a "challenge" or anything, per se, but you know how when you activate a launch star in Galaxy, it throws the little harp part in there that's in key with the song, etc. (and is longer when you activate a bigger launch star to go to a different planetoid)?

Well, I was thinking it'd be really cool if alllllll those parts could be recorded and edited together so that entire song has that going on in it.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2010, 03:15:23 PM »
Let's change that challenge. Instead, how about I do the whole thing backwards? I just did it now and can't wait to record it.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2010, 05:41:35 PM »
If you're doing Super Mario Galaxy 2, can you get the Star in the Rolling Masterpiece Galaxy in the lowest time possible?
GAY LUIGEH

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2010, 08:27:13 PM »
I do not have Super Mario Galaxy 2, sorry.

Anyway, thanks for bumping the topic! I have finally finished the previous video. Check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t9OQchUdag&fmt=18
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2010, 10:14:52 AM »
Sorry for double posting and bumping the topic, but I need some ideas for my next video. I don't want to make one dealing with Super Mario Sunshine or Super Mario Galaxy because I have too many videos for those games.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2010, 10:37:17 AM »
How about a speed run of the stars in SM64's Tick Tock Clock?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2010, 06:06:24 AM »
Is it possible to suggest something a little shorter? Tick Tock Clock isn't the stage I would prefer to speedrun.

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2010, 06:44:13 PM »
Request: Beat "the Goopy Inferno" from Super Mario Sunshine in under a minute... while holding the controller's C Stick all the way to the right, for the entire time. It might be advisable to use tape to hold the C Stick off-centre.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2010, 09:12:16 AM »
Interesting request. I'd normally do it, but at the moment I believe I have too many Super Mario Sunshine/Super Mario Galaxy videos. I'm sorry I didn't mention this earlier.

Print