Video Games > Game Help

Pokemon Pear and/or SoulSilver

(1/3) > >>

Toad:
I was thinking of doing a Nuzlocke run in one of my DS Pokemon games, and the likely candidate is Pearl, since if I start a new game in SoulSilver that would mean resetting the Pokewalker too.

I've already decided on what monster I want to use, it's just that all the trading involved in getting Pearl ready is kinda dampening my spirits a little bit, so is there a way to trade several monsters from one game to another instead of having to trade one at a time?

Also: any advice on items from Pearl I should try to save?

Weegee:
Pokemon Pear?

BP:
I hate pears. They're basically apples with a crappy texture.

Anyway, no, the games are still so stupid that you can't GIVE things from one to another. Unless My Pokémon Ranch lets you put 'em in and take 'em out from different games, but I doubt it, the console games have been fascists for a long time now. By today's standards it's alarming how much bull[dukar] you could get away with, and counted as legitimate, thanks to Pokémon Stadium 1 and 2.

-Any item meant to be held by a Pokémon, like Leftovers, Quick Claw, anything that powers up moves,
-Any TM that teaches a move worth using
-PP Ups and PP Maxes
-Basically everything!

Good luck with Nuzlocke-ing

Toad:
Darn typos, though that's what I get for making a topic late at night and while on pain meds..

It stinks that I can't just transfer things from one game to another, without haveing to trade.. A PalPark-like situation would have been good for that..Anyway, basically save EVERYTHING (or as much as I can, since I don't use everything..)

This is going to take a while..

The Chef:

--- Quote from: BP on November 03, 2011, 01:53:11 PM ---I hate pears. They're basically apples with a crappy texture.
--- End quote ---

NO U

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version