Print

Author Topic: Mario's Battlefield  (Read 22943 times)

« on: September 12, 2007, 02:42:39 PM »
Here are the contestants:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Shy Guy
Wario
Yoshi
Daisy
Koopa
Toad
DK
Goomba
Lakitu
Boo
Goombella
Koops
Flurrie
Vivian
Mz. Mouz
Bobbery
Bow
Geno
Birdo
Parakoopa
Waluigi

Since this is my first Battlefield, I don't want to make too many characters. OKAY...

In this game, you select one of the characters from above, and you kill that character creatively. (EX. I smashed a lightbulb on Marios head.) You can make it as creative as you want, ranging from detailed, or simple. When a character is killed, they are put in the dead pit. The character that survives the whole thing is put in the safe house. After that, it starts all over again with the person in the Safe house safe. It goes on, and on, until one character is not in the Safe house. That character is out FOREVER. Then everything starts over again, until 1 last survivor! Thrills! Chills! And it will last for at least a year!  May this game be fun enough...
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 09:46:36 PM by Nintendoobsessed »

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 03:48:52 PM »
Sounds good....

Wario: Wario ran really fast. Then he had a massive heart attack. He went to the ER and the doctors thought they were dissecting a cow. The last person to see Wario alive was his good friend Luigi, who was the only one who actually cared about his problem.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 04:45:42 PM »
ALIVE:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Shy Guy
Yoshi
Daisy
Koopa
Toad
DK
Goomba
Lakitu
Boo
Goombella
 Flurrie
Vivian
Mz.Mouz
Bobbery
Bow
Geno
Birdo
Parakoopa
Waluigi

DEAD PIT:

Wario
Koops

Koops got knocked over by a falling rock and ended up waving his feet into the air. He couldn't get back up. He later died of Hypothermia.

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 04:51:48 PM »
This is actually a really fun game. I know I shouldn't be enjoying this...but I am.  :P

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 09:55:46 PM »
Killing off Mario characters? Sounds fun.

Mario: Mario was at Bob-omb Battlefield, making funny faces and mocking the the Chain-Chomp. With every funny face, the chomp got more and more angry at Mario. Everything was fine, until the Chomp managed to break it's chain. It attacked Mario and- well, I'll leave the next part to your imagination.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 07:50:52 AM »
Bowser: A giant rock destroyed Bowser's Castle. Bowser ran outside to see the horrific view of his destroyed castle. On his way to get supplies, he met a frying pan, which fried him to a crisp. He was then eaten as a side-dish with meatloaf and fried chicken.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 03:52:32 PM »
Yoshi: Yoshi and Waluigi were doing work on a telephone pole when all of a sudden the wire keeping them suspended high it the air snaps! Waluigi grabs hold of a nearby wire, hanging on for dear life. He tries to help Yoshi by extending his long arm, but misses, and Yoshi continues to plummet to the bottom. In a last ditch effort, Yoshi lashes his tongue out at the closest electric wire and wraps it around, saving his life at the last second. He isn't close enough to the ground to let go, and his tongue won't allow him to go any lower. So he pulls himself up to the top in order to grab hold of the wire he has his tongue on. Yoshi grabs the wire with his right hand, with his left dangling at his side. He pulls his left up to grab a neighboring wire for more leverage. Waluigi tries to warn him before doing this, but it is too late. With both hands holding on to two separate wires, Yoshi is blasted with 5000000 volts of electricity. He falls to the ground, breaking his neck in the process. Waluigi doesn't even know if Yoshi is alive at this point, so he lets go of his wire and falls 30 feet to the ground. He breaks both his legs, but remains conscious. He pulls out a cell phone and calls 911. Both of them are taken to the ER for immediate operation. The operations end after 13 grueling hours. Doctors learn that Yoshi somehow survived both the electric shock and the fall that broke his neck (it missed his spine by about 1 inch) and will make a full recovery. Waluigi is not so lucky. He will never regain the ability to walk, as the fall paralyzed him below the waist. The two leave the hospital 6 months later after therapy.

3 days after leaving the hospital, Yoshi eats an apple and chokes to death after trying to swallow it whole.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 03:54:38 PM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 05:34:22 PM »
updating...

ALIVE:

Luigi
Peach
Shy Guy
Daisy
Koopa
DK
Goomba
Lakitu
Boo
Goombella
Vivian
Mz.Mouz
Bobbery
Bow
Geno
Birdo
Parakoopa
Waluigi

DEAD PIT:

Wario
Koops
Mario
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
                                                                                           Toad was buried at the beach all except his head, and Luigi was walking by, and thought Toad's head was a Super Mushroom. Do I need to explain further?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 05:42:52 PM by Nintendoobsessed »

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2007, 10:51:55 PM »
Vivian:

She was hiding in the shadows, when Beldam placed a rock over the shadow she was hiding in. Unable to escape, no one moved the rock that covered the shadow, so Vivian died of starvation.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 04:33:47 PM »
This should be fun...

Birdo (and someone else):

Luigi was having a fierce battle against Birdo, swiftly dodging flying eggs, finally when Luigi got a chance to grab an egg and chuck it at her or him. (whatever) When he did somehow the egg flew into Birdo's mouth and got stuck! Birdo panicked, for some reason it could not stop firing eggs, which got trapped inside Birdo's body. Luigi then noticed the situation and let out a small yell, he then jumped and ducked into a small ditch. After a few seconds Birdo's body started to expand and stretch outwards. As more seconds passed it inflated to the size of Mega Mario! Suddenly, It happened, KA-BOOM! Birdo guts, knife sharp eggshells, and blood flew across the sky, missing Luigi by inches. That's when Daisy crazily came rushing in, shouting "HI I'M DAISY! HI I'M DAISY!" very rapidly. SLASH! Daisy's body got violently carved into chunks and pieces be the eggshells. Daisy then promptly screamed a last "HI I'M DAISY!" Before her body parts tumbled down into a puddle of bright red blood. Luigi then rose out of his little hole, It was all over in seconds, he then sighed in relief and walked of to the next level.

NOTICE: Yes, I know this story is gory, so If anyone is grossed out by it I will be happy to edit it to suit your needs.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 06:59:07 PM »

NOTICE: Yes, I know this story is gory, so If anyone is grossed out by it I will be happy to edit it to suit your needs.

No way dude, that's a good death!

(Be sure to knock Daisy off the chart too, Nintendoobsessed).

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 07:28:02 PM »

ALIVE:

Luigi
Peach
Shy Guy
Koopa
DK
Goomba
Lakitu
Goombella
Mz.Mouz
Bobbery
Bow
Geno
Parakoopa
Waluigi

DEAD PIT:

Wario
Koops
Mario
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Vivian
Birdo
Daisy
Boo

Boo was stared right in the face by Peach. The boo got so shy that he planned a suicide. He came to the top of a cliff, tied himself to a rock, drank poison, set himself on fire, and hung himself. The boulder cut the rope, and the boo landed on the water, the fire went out. The force of that moment made him puke up the poison, and the rock narrowly missed him. He then realized he had reason to stay alive. He loved Bow! As he was making his way out of the water, a Bessie Bass ate him.

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2007, 07:31:04 PM »
Peach: Peach lost herself in ice cream and beer after watching Mario die. She became fat and died of a huge heart attack, just like Wario.

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2007, 09:54:26 PM »
 Am I updating this too quickly? Just tell me.

ALIVE:

Luigi
Shy Guy
Koopa
DK
Goomba
Lakitu
Goombella
Mz. Mouz
Bobbery
Geno
Parakoopa
Waluigi

DEAD PIT:

Wario
Koops
Mario
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Vivian
Birdo
Daisy
Boo
Peach
Bow
                                                                  Warning: following description is violent. Bow: Bow was waving her fan as usual when suddenly, the edge of the fan caught her eyelid. With the fan still waving, the caught eyelid was violently flung upwards, ripping off all the skin on her face. The pain made her trip backwards into a giant blender that Waluigi had built that was on.

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2007, 10:52:54 PM »
Luigi: Luigi looked back at all the mean things the people of the Mushroom Kingdom had said to him over the years. He pulled out 98 poison 'shrooms and ate them. He pulled out his loaded .45 and pulled the trigger, ending his last 1-up.

Print