Print

Author Topic: Toad in SMRPG  (Read 9239 times)

« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2002, 08:44:17 PM »
OK, let me just tell you. Sheesh. so much for a bit of fun

Go to rose town when Link is sleeping in the bedroom. then go to forest place. in the forest you have to pick all the mushrooms along the way. when you're at the part where you were chasing Geno, go right left right left forward left right, killing ALL the bad guys along the way. when you get there, if you did it right, Toad should be there, cornered by a bunch of weird characters who think that he's Culex. they'll start chasing mario down a long path. Anyways, Toad will do his little teaching thing on how to keep running faster. if you get touched by any of them, you'll have to do a fight. the sound is the same as the hammer bros fight. If you avoid them all toad will start falling behing. Mallow will steer everyone off to the side of the forest and grab toad with his long arms. then the weirdos chasing you will run onto the screen and say "where did they go?" and all that. then theyll start looking for you in the trees and you have to dodge all of them by hiding behind different bushes, kindof like when your hiding from booster. however, toad will get you caught and you'll have to fight them. then they'll quit in the end when you beatum up enough. the'll go onto a big flying ship and fly off. Toad'll say how can I thank you and all that. He'll give you an item that'll summon him to help you in "your hardest fights". take it but don't use it. instead, go to culex and have Mario use it. Toad will pop on the screen and say something like "uh oh, you'll need a lot of help" and then he'll help you fight. hes not very good, but there you have it.

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2002, 09:01:34 PM »
Hey, yo_mahmood, do you have a ZSNES Savestate file of that place? If you do, send it 2 Deez, so he'll put it on his site for us to download. Don't e-mail me it, my email ain't working.

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $999,999,999,999,999!"
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2002, 02:33:34 PM »
Thanks, yo_mahmood . . . I'll be sure to try it ASAP.  By the way, whether it works or not for me, I didn't mean any harm, really.  I've just been jaded by too many promises of odd and fantastic things in Mario 64, I guess.  :D  I would never haved guessed anyway, though, since I suck at finding codes.  Sorry if I offended you.

Of course, if it doesn't work, you're a complete *******.  Naaah, just kidding.  :D
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2002, 03:30:38 PM »
Yah, ok. I guess I shouldn't have kept up that annoying slew of hints. I know how it feels (you would too if you've ever looked for the Triforce in Zelda: Ocarina of Time). I wish I had a Super Mario RPG ROM to begin with, but I can't find any. Even Better still, Paper Mario, but I can't find that either.

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2002, 04:49:34 PM »
Wow! sounds like a fun mini(mega?)-game! What's the name of the Item Toad gives ya? is it a "Toad 'shroom" or a "Mushroom Cookie" or "Toad's cookie" or "'Shroom Pizza" or a "Toad Doll"? What are Toad's attacks? Petal blast, Veggie Throw, Toad Guard (if Peach uses him), or Poison Fungus?

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $999,999,999,999,999!"
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2002, 04:04:13 PM »
Nothing happens.  I might have known . . . A for effort, though.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

Print