Miscellaneous > Not at the Dinner Table

If A Person Loves A Person...

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tavros:
Yeah. I may want equality, but we would only need one thread.

Weegee:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lp7FtJXp7k

Toad:

--- Quote from: Tavros on July 28, 2014, 09:03:12 PM ---Also props for not being about teh gayz.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: BP on August 01, 2014, 07:53:09 PM ---And what do you mean?

--- End quote ---

For real! There's nothing wrong with being that way. You can't help who you love.

Chocobo:
Communication is really key in a relationship -- especially in the teenage years, everyone is trying to figure this stuff out. Why not just ask her, "How can I show my affection to you? What are you comfortable with?" You might also want to think about what you're comfortable with, and mention this too. You might feel like you're expected to know stuff about relationships, but you're not -- relationships are something two people explore together. Individual relationships can be very different from each other, so you might as well just ask direct questions.

isoldmyname:
Well... Sorry for the delay. I honestly didn't expect a reply. I was actually worried there would be a misunderstanding cuz this sounds a bit... Suspicious. >_<" Anyway, thanks Chocobo. I think I may go through with that. Thor, it's kinda hard to explain, but basically I'm 16 years old, and I've never been in a relationship before. I actually googled some stuff, and it turns out I have made a lot of rookie mistakes. >_<" Fun Fact: We actually met on Facebook an' she's my best friend's sister. The reason I asked you guys is cause I don't have many friends to ask, and this is a little too specific to just google.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version