Video Games > Video Game Chat

I am Disappointed on Nintendo's Characterization and Lore.

<< < (3/3)

BriGuy92:

--- Quote from: CrossEyed7 on February 28, 2016, 12:37:58 AM ---Twelve years later, that Toad kid is complaining on digibutter.nerr about not getting to play the waifu-petting game

--- End quote ---

I bet he never even played it.

Weegee:

--- Quote from: CrossEyed7 on February 28, 2016, 12:37:58 AM ---Twelve years later, that Toad kid is complaining on digibutter.nerr about not getting to play the waifu-petting game

--- End quote ---

I recently looked up digibutter.nerr and it turns out there's a forum called digibutter.nerr.biz that's still slightly active.

Chocobo:
...Speaking purely from the perspective of Mario lore, I'm happy enough. Especially when compared to the lore and continuity of the Sonic series. Rosalina's characterization might have gone down since Galaxy, but at least they remembered she's some kind of space fairy. By the mid to late 2000's, the Sonic series had forgotten Knuckles' backstory and driving motivations, reduced him to one character trait, and had him appear in games even though his only purpose was to follow Sonic around. I guess one of the advantages of keeping it simple is that things are a lot harder to screw up.

CrossEyed7:
I always thought the shift in theme songs from Sonic Adventure 1&2 to Sonic Heroes was kinda funny -- combine Sonic's "This fight is not for anybody, this is purely for myself" with Tails's "If I just follow you, I will never see the light" and Knuckles's "Don't approve of him but gotta trust him / This alliance has a purpose / This partnership is only temporary ... Just believe in myself, won't rely on others" and you get Team Sonic's "We can make it if we all stick together / We won't give up not ever / It's easier with my friends by my side / We all bring out the best things in each other / Together we are stronger than anyone else could be on their own"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version