Print

Author Topic: Redditor helps man propose to his special lady, Super Mario Bros. 3 style!  (Read 7419 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: August 12, 2013, 11:46:27 AM »
From the "Front Page of the Internet" social news and entertainment website known as reddit comes a true love story that wouldn't have been possible without Super Mario Bros. 3--well, an NES ROM hack of the game, at least.

Read the full story, complete with screenshots of the hack, right here!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 03:10:16 PM by Deezer »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 01:06:45 PM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Super-Jesse

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 01:16:14 PM »

Fine, I'll fix it. I am already going to be scolded for keeping it lower-case, so if Deezer changes it, you let him know ;)
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 02:00:13 PM »
I mean, the very mention or Reddit is a paddlin'.

Cute story, though.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 03:15:28 PM »
And I assume 9gag is murder?

Super-Jesse

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 03:33:15 AM »
I mean, the very mention or Reddit is a paddlin'.

Cute story, though.

If you have better things I could be posting, you know how to reach me.

Print