Print

Author Topic: Weekend Movie: Super Mario Reloaded  (Read 5483 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: July 14, 2007, 09:05:35 PM »

To further the slow, boring weekends gamers are usually met with during the summer months, TMKblog will be providing you
 with Weekend Movie. These posts will highlight a video the blogger felt worthy of sharing. If you come across a video, or videos, feel free to submit it!

So, I was watching TNT last night (in HD nevertheless) when Matrix Reloaded came on. I'm not a huge Matrix fan (is there such a thing nowadays?) but it did fill me with nostalgia. No, not because I remember a time when Keanu Reeves was considered a good actor (again, is there such a thought nowadays?), rather it's because it reminded of this Weekend's Movie: Super Mario Reloaded. This is a must see for any and all Mario fan, and make waves when it released in 2004. I remember watching it during my single days, thinking about how much time, and life, it took to make this. The short answer is a lot. The long answer? Well, you'll just have to check out the movie to see for yourself.

Enjoy "Super Mario Reloaded", courtesy of newgrounds.com!

Link: Super Mario Reloaded

Have a youtube vid you did all on your own? Submit it to me at jesse.salazar at themushroomkingdom.net and it'll be featured here in a future post!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 09:55:26 PM by MEGAߥTE »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Super-Jesse

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 11:42:08 AM »
this deserved waaaay more attention. tsk tsk.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 12:37:48 PM »
I saw that years ago. I doubt anyone who saw it really cares about it anymore.

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 07:13:08 PM »
I saw it years ago, and still don't care about it. It's not my favorite take on the Matrix story..

The first Matrix movie was good, but I have yet to see the other 2 movies. I have seen the Animatrix, which I thought was good for the most part (a couple of the stories just seemed to drag on and on to me).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 10:00:01 PM »
Meh. It was okay. It was a lot cooler when I saw it when it first came out.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Super-Jesse

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 01:43:15 PM »
I saw it years ago, and still don't care about it. It's not my favorite take on the Matrix story..

The first Matrix movie was good, but I have yet to see the other 2 movies. I have seen the Animatrix, which I thought was good for the most part (a couple of the stories just seemed to drag on and on to me).

(I wasn't talking about the matrix movies, i was talking about the flash :P)

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 03:03:09 PM »
I knew it was Super Mario Reloaded, I just think it was much more fun to watch the first time around.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print