Print

Author Topic: 5-Piece Super Mario Characters  (Read 12767 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: August 20, 2013, 06:58:24 AM »

I'm not selling these, they are at the daily deals site, Midnight Box for $1.95 plus shipping today only: 

http://www.midnightbox.com/cgi-bin/item/10054715-110/5-piece-super-mario-characters.html

Note that they are small, and shipping is nearly $4. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 09:09:04 AM »
Wow. That's a pretty good deal! Thanks for sharing!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 07:14:56 AM »
They only sold about half their stock yesterday so the deal will be available until they sell out. 

BTW, I bought two sets of the figures and an engraving pen yesterday.  I've previously bought mystery boxes, cell phone accessories, and glow-in-the-dark rocks from their site. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 07:36:14 AM »
I ordered a set too. I hope more deals like this come up again.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 02:49:19 PM »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 04:22:19 PM »
No, but he can expect all his hair to fall out soon.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2013, 10:32:03 AM »
My order came in today!

I wonder if I should be worried about a strong smell of what I think is plastic coming from the envelop they were sent in.. I also notice it came from China, which is not a big deal, but the Chinese have been known to try and..poison US products..

Edit: I guess it was just a "new plastic toy" smell. One that I haven't smelled in years (possibly at least a decade). The toys look/smell fine, and I found a feature! You can actually pop the characters off the blocks/pipe and switch them around if you want to.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 12:50:55 PM by Toad »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2013, 05:15:24 PM »
I have not received mine yet, but I assume the slow boat from China lands in California and I am now in Northern Virginia (practically D.C.). 

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2013, 10:02:01 AM »
I have the Luigi and Koopa One  and i want the paragoomba

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2013, 02:54:39 PM »
My have a slight smell, but it's not too bad.  Having each individually wrapped is a nice touch. 

They're on sale again:  http://www.midnightbox.com/ or http://www.midnightbox.com/cgi-bin/item/10054715-110/5-piece-super-mario-characters.html

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2014, 07:12:27 AM »
And again:  http://www.midnightbox.com/cgi-bin/item/10054715-110/5-piece-super-mario-characters.html

Yesterday my daughter built a Mario K'nex racetrack and put the figurines from Midnightbox around it as spectators. 

Print