Print

Author Topic: Boss and Employee, Artist Guy and Fangirl  (Read 14238 times)

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2010, 02:59:20 AM »
It's probably not the Best Comic Ever, but I can always cross my fingers.

Since I lacked a good idea in-between comics, I decided to base a comic around not having one, or something like that.

you should really consider becoming a comic artist for your local newspaper or something. :)
I don't think I could handle coming up with a new idea every day of the week, and not to mention you don't get a whole lot of comic space in the first place. It's like putting yourself in a cage while you dance amongst other cages trying to catch the attention of eyes that feed you.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2010, 11:41:25 AM »
Lovely boobs in the second panel.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2010, 03:19:58 AM »
This was a comic that I wanted to make ever since I finally finished Portal a long time ago. Saying that, this comic may contain spoilers. Yeah, Right.

With that, I will now state that Boss and Employee is Still Alive officially dead for good.

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2010, 04:33:11 PM »
Artist Guy & Fangirl is freakin' amazing.  I love the close-ups at the end of the last two particularly, and the concept behind DONTSTEALLOL.  So true...
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Print