Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1269673 times)

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #4125 on: April 21, 2009, 05:51:57 PM »
http://www.tu4ar.com/

Capcom showed this countdown clock to us. The big "2" and the URL (tu4ar = Take you for a ride) make me think that Marvel vs. Capcom 2 High Definition Remix is on its way! :D
No! I don't want that!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4126 on: April 22, 2009, 01:41:57 PM »
It's part of the Halo 4 ARG.
every

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4127 on: April 22, 2009, 03:48:57 PM »
RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 FTW.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #4128 on: April 22, 2009, 03:53:31 PM »
Eh, I always preferred SimTheme Park.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #4129 on: April 22, 2009, 05:25:00 PM »
Rollercoaster Tycoon is fun alot of fun (the first set of games/expansions. It kinda became meh with RCT2..)

In related hopefulness: I think I'll start a new game in that series here soon.. or install it on my computer, after we get a desk..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4130 on: April 22, 2009, 05:41:45 PM »
I can't wait for RCT4.
every

CrossEyed7

« Reply #4131 on: April 22, 2009, 06:18:44 PM »
RCT2 was meh as a sequel, but on its own, it's great, especially with UCES.

If they made a 4th one that took all the potential of the 3rd one, tightened up the controls and graphics, and didn't have crazy system requirements, it'd be awesome.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #4132 on: April 22, 2009, 06:46:50 PM »
I dunno. Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 was my favorite out of the series for some reason.

Maybe because of the Six Flags replicas. Fun.
I'm a horrible person.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4133 on: April 22, 2009, 10:37:03 PM »
Whoa, hold it, RCT4? I mean, I guess I knew it was coming, but... just like that! Then again, I don't keep up on PC game news.

Well, I really like(d) the first two, but the third was a mess in every way.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

« Reply #4134 on: April 23, 2009, 03:31:19 AM »
Whoa, hold it, RCT4?

(I spent an hour looking for a not horrible screencap of this guy in this shirt, so you better appreciate it.)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4135 on: April 23, 2009, 12:16:15 PM »
I don't get it, so your effort is WASTED.
every

« Reply #4136 on: April 23, 2009, 03:16:36 PM »
Easy. Jim linked to that viral marketing site that's supposedly for Marvel vs Capcom 2, Glorb and CrossEyed claim it's two other things, you guys started discussing the Roller Coaster Tycoon series, and ShadowBrain actually believed the 4th installment was confirmed. The image speaks for itself really.

As for an HD Remix, good luck. Super Street Fighter 2 took about 3 years to redraw, and that game only had 17 characters. MvC2 has around 56, meaning those Udon artists would've had to work very long hours over the last few years if it was even close to being ready for its rumored summer release. A port is more likely, and as long as the price isn't absurdly high like the physcal copies on eBay are right now, I'm more than content with that.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4137 on: April 23, 2009, 07:41:23 PM »
(I spent an hour looking for a not horrible screencap of this guy in this shirt, so you better appreciate it.)
It's hard to appreciate someone who spends an hour finding out how to mock somebody.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #4138 on: April 27, 2009, 05:14:56 PM »
My daughter might be home by the end of the week! All she has left to do is feed consistently from a bottle and she'll be ready to go home. She has no more wires in her, no more IV's, no more anything!

My son, though, will probably be there until the date they were originally due. It's sad, but this isn't the thread for sadness..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #4139 on: April 30, 2009, 09:47:59 PM »

"Oh realllly?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print