Print

Author Topic: sorry i said that stuff on doesn't every one hate marioguy yoshizu and yoshi6  (Read 2632 times)

« on: June 21, 2003, 01:55:51 PM »
sorry someone at my college he heard when i was talkin' 'bout u guys and he said he knows yoshizu and yoshi6 and he said that yoshizu said some perverted things (he told me but i don't want to say it)and he said that yoshi6 said some other mean things but yesterday he told me he made all that up but he didn't say anything about marioguy but marioguy is actually just me in other words that guy lied about all that and deezer make it so no one can reply to that topic called doesnt everyone hate marioguy yoshizu and yoshi6?

I see mushroom people!
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2003, 02:29:24 PM »
O.o ... I musn't say dirty words, because I've got an important image to protect (I'm the right hand of a famous admin in Switzerland)...

For now i'll fogive you, but I've got a h4x0r team that supports me.. so can I have his Email or IP... (insert evil laugh here)

Just kidding^^. No one in the U.S. know me (except the guys here and the guys which I wrote an email). Only Users from the NGN knows me , because I'M important there. (Hey, Deez, wanna join the NGN.. ~1GB space, a *.php board and commercials in Europe)

SummerTime - Time to conquer the beach with towels!
----------
Yay,Finally I''''''''m back... after 6 months Japan x-Trem

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2003, 11:55:28 AM »
 Well, I can forgive you, but you didn't say anything about me, so it really doesn't mean all that much.

However, Yoshizu has set an example, and has forgiven you. That's true maturity, if you ask me.

We all make mistakes, and it takes a big man to apologize, but words are just words, eh? So, to consolidate your apology, why not prove it to us by posting around the forums, and just being a respectable member. :)

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2003, 07:56:51 PM »
When you made that "Dosent everyone hate marioguy,yozhizu & yoshi6 thread,that was spam.Yes I know spam is a food but it is also posts & threads which waste space!
We should have moderators on every subject,like:"General Mario Chat,run by Chupperson Weird & Insane Steve"Examples like that.they can get rid of the spam.

The wind....
It is blowing....
Find your inner monkey.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2003, 08:01:25 PM »
Well, they would, except for the fact that Deezer can only have one mod/admin here.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2003, 01:27:59 PM »
It doesn't really matter anyway, because we can do all that stuff anyway.
That was a joke.

Print