Print

Author Topic: Marioguy's Downfall  (Read 2698 times)

« on: August 19, 2003, 03:56:43 PM »
Once again, the evil marioguy has risin again. He is once again, becoming an evil pest he once was. His immaturity has finally come to an end when he had messed up my website. He had cusses and said the f word many times on my site. He has filled the chat room up I created a few days ago with cussing and his 'killing' madness. I think him and all his counterparts should be banned forever of TMK. He had not kept his promise of being good, so I think we should ban him.

Since he says that he can still come back even if we ban him, there might still be a way to ban him for good, I dont know. I think usually with forums like these, there might be a way to ban people via email address. Ive also heard that you can ban people via IP address, which might keep the person out for good. Besides the point, marioguy is considered 'illegal' in these forums for being underaged(13+ people only).

For an 11 year old, he is saying really REALLY inappropriate things for a Mario fan. I think this is the final straw. No more chances. I say ban him permanetly. I vote YES on banning marioguy, aka sadib100 and probably two other names......

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2003, 04:40:27 PM »
I vote YES too. Folks of the forums AND sadib100, I bet you are all thinking, "These newbies need to stop posting things like these." Well we have made I think 3 threads about his ban and even the veterans have complaints about him too. So we're not the only ones.

Also, why haven't the mods taken care of this? I know you are all busy, but when you see that sadib100, aka. marioguy has caused havoc and you know everyone, including yourselves want to ban him yourselves, I think that would be the cue to get him out of here. BTW, if you haven't noticed mario AND sadib100 are the SAME person and sadib100 needs to be banned. He was cussing in the thread entitled, "sadib100 troubles," saying <the 'f' word> 4 times in a row. He put in all caps just especially so Deezer can see and show his 11 year old *illegal* power to a person over 20 that can easily ban him. He says he'll come right back and he'll post here knowing that I've just posted and probably start cussing again, and blame on the newbies. So take my advic; see what he has been saying in the other banning and sadib100 threads and decide for yourself if you want that underage, cussing mouth here. Look what he posts afte mine too. It's bound to be something very rude or disturbing OR ***ual... AGAIN.

Signature.

Sorry, I had to edit that to something more "appropriate." Your point is still there.
~Sapph

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/19/2003 4:32:12 PM
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2003, 04:44:16 PM »
Sorry for my mispellings. Smooth move sadib100 for saying <the "F" word> in caps to the whole forum, and Deezer.

Once again. XD ~Sapph

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/19/2003 4:32:57 PM

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2003, 05:40:33 PM »
I also vote Yes to put sadib100's trash-talking, inmature mouth where it belongs:The dumpster. I don't think he's stupidmonkey and/or monkey die.
Deezer was here.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2003, 06:01:11 PM »
Yes. He is going too far. The things he says would be innapropriate for a 20 year lod to say and he's merely 11. He must be banned as quickly as possible in oder for peace to return for TMK.

We''re the Mario Bros. and plumbing''s our game! We''re not like the others who get all the fame! If your sink is in trouble, you can call us on the double! We''re faster than the others, you''ll be hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2003, 06:05:59 PM »
Sorry again, Sapph! :/

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2003, 07:51:37 PM »
That's okay. No biggie. ;)

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print