Print

Author Topic: Why Do I Keep Getting Banned  (Read 6910 times)

« on: November 18, 2003, 10:35:01 PM »
Yes, why do I keep getting banned in the chatroom, besides for my over-yaying? Megabyte says it's the Chanserv. I sorta doubt it, but I also believe him as well.

You see, OPs, I keep getting the (+b) mark when I try to login to #tmk. I had come in earlier today, and everything was fine. Because of the lack of members talking there, I left, I don't think saying anything. Now, I can't get in because of that (+b) mark. I think you guys are keeping me from being there for certain reasons........

-----------------------------
(''o0o'') The Metroids will rule the world! Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2003, 11:01:32 PM »
Um, I'm getting the same thing as jon.  But I've never been on the chatrooom before, although my friend said he went on as me when he came to my house...

Within your power is the power within.

Edited by - Markio on 11/18/2003 9:30:07 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2003, 11:08:38 PM »
Oh no!  Do you think my friend got me banned?!?

Within your power is the power within.

Edited by - Markio on 11/18/2003 9:31:34 PM

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2003, 12:17:44 AM »
MegaByte did mention a Markio coming on once that didn't seem like you...but he wouldn't have gotten you banned unless it was from your computer.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2003, 01:26:17 AM »
MegaByte may have banned your ISP. He was considering banning all of AOL, but thankfully he didn't, or I wouldn't be in the chat room.

Nothing says lovin’ like Chupperson from the oven.
That was a joke.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2003, 07:06:34 AM »
All of AOL?!

That's madness, who here has AOL?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2003, 06:12:58 PM »
Markio, I think I speak for everyone when I say that you were banned because of your bad attitude towards everybody. You certainly didn't act well in there.

Jon, I have no idea why they banned you. It's just a word you wore down... I don't know why you or others can't still say it. You rarely talk anyway. Crazy ops...

What color should MegaByte''s power light be on his GCN, BESIDES RED?
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2003, 08:25:58 PM »
Um, Trainman, read what he said. He has never been in the chatroom, and his friend said he went in as Markio. But I still wonder: Unless his friend was on his computer, than he wouldn't be banned...hmm.

I believe he's innocent, though, because come on, it's good old Markio we're talking about here.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2003, 09:13:11 PM »
I'm having alittle trouble too. But i have AOL... NAH! It started just now all of a sudden..

------------------------------
I see dead people!......Wait No! That''s my reflection in the mirror.
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2003, 04:48:02 PM »
"...it's good old Markio we're talking about here."

Hmph. I beg to differ. Markio has rarely ever treated me well. I have tried to ask him if we could work it out, whatever I was doing to bother him, but I guess he never got around to reading it or he just simply ignored it. So, I guess that this is the place to ask Markio now. Markio? Any comments?

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2003, 09:22:16 PM »
The chatroom works fine for me. No problem.

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2003, 08:27:56 PM »
Trainman, even though I haven't read anything suggesting we "work it out", I admit I have been a jerk to you, but lately, I haven't said anything mean to you.  I'll try to continue not being a jerk.  Now I just have to let Meowrik be, and all will be right with the world.

Sapphira: Warm fuzzies for all! ^_^

I don''t have a signature.  So what?  I doesn''t matter!  HAHA!  I''m Freee!

Edited by - Markio on 11/21/2003 6:31:05 PM

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2003, 09:43:59 PM »
Ok then Markio.

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2003, 04:08:54 PM »
I'm still banned after not coming for 2+ days. Why am I always banned now? Two days no show and I'm still kicked out. I've been wanting to talk to Wheel Kirby!!!!!

Is IPs with comcast all been banned or something?

(''o0o'') The Metroids will rule the world! Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2003, 07:53:52 PM »
I read where you wrote the working out thing.  I might as well explain evrything. *Sigh*

When you were a newbie, I thought, OK, a newbie, cool.  No big deal.  A few months earlier, Marioguy had been banned, and he had come back as sadib100, pledging to be good.  Apparently, you must have read some of his older posts, which he left "bad".  You had posted maybe one topic to get him banned, when you were really repeating what everyone else had gotten used to.  Actually, maybe you just posted in the banning topic.  But anyway, your posts were mostly just anything against sadib100.  I found that annoying.  Then when you posted the thing about the old chatroom and not liking jon, it was staring to get really annoying.  After a few pages of arguing between Meowrik and jon, I realized it was Meowrik posting all the annoying complaints in that thread, not you.  I should have posted something about saying that you were fine in my book after that, but I didn't, or else I would have.  So after a while, I got used to you, and eventually Meowrik.  Then in the story about us thread, Meowrik wrote only about himself, and I tried to even it out by writng about other people, and me, too.  But he didn't like any of the stuff we added to the story, and then complained about no one posting the story.  What were we supposed to do, post so he could turn us down?  Anyway, I don't really like Meowrik that much still, although I'm trying to ignore anything that makes me annoyed that he posts (or at least resisting to respond to one of his posts.)  I often get him confused with you, so I probably said mean things to you by mistake.
Anyway, I don't dislike you, and will try not to give off the wrong message.  As for Meowrik, I don't like him a LITTLE, but I'm trying to not not like him, or something.  None of this post was meant to be mean, and anything I thought that was incorrect, is too late to fix.  So that is why I didn't like you, but now I do.

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2003, 08:09:27 PM »
I give you an A+ for such a sexy written essay.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2003, 09:37:57 PM »
Thank You... I think...

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2003, 10:22:32 PM »
All right, Markio, that's cool. I seriously didn't know that you might have got us confused... I think...

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2003, 01:09:53 AM »
Err.... I've got nothing against Markio. In fact, Markio is pretty good in my books. I understand that I was a bother in my early stages as a poster here, but I'm better now. Markio, I'm not mad at you.

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2003, 08:37:03 PM »
What about me? Remember, I'm the guy that made the X-box Hater avatar!

Please Read the Below Sentence

Please Read the Above Sentence

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2003, 08:51:01 AM »
I'll almost guarantee that it was Sapphira who banned you jon, but I'll have to check the logs when I get home to see what happened.  Unfortunately, it seems she doesn't know how to unban...

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2003, 07:56:34 PM »
She had banned me without me doing anything to her. The last time I remember getting into any trouble, was from you, Megabyte, where I used different colored fonts. The next day or so, I went in, and I was good. I had accidently pressed the back button on the page, and when I tried to get back in, it kept saying (+b) from this day on =\

Please Read the Below Sentence

Please Read the Above Sentence

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2003, 03:41:53 PM »
Ugh, I think I got banned from the ChatRoom yesterday... ;_;. I still can't get in. *cries*

I see dead people!......Wait No! That''s my reflection in the mirror.

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2003, 07:16:42 PM »
That makes three of us.

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2003, 07:21:00 PM »
i feel like running away...

Chester: Want some tuna dip surprize? Chester''s Dad: The suprize is it tastes like cat food!!!

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2003, 10:15:12 PM »
Okay, I'm not banned (I think) but it seems I can't connect, ...EVER!!!... WAAAAAAA!!!!!

Chester: Want some tuna dip surprize? Chester''s Dad: The suprize is it tastes like cat food!!!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2003, 06:05:21 PM »
jon, Sapphira banned you because she says that you were swearing, being an extreme annoyance, and "yay-ing" too much. Although... I see no problem with saying "yay" SOMETIMES. I don't see why jon is still banned and I believe he should be unbanned. It seems that he has straightened up, plus, every time I've been in there (which is almost every day), I've see absolutely no problems with him.

Another banning I am not pleased with is Protoplasm/donotcare95. Yes, MegaByte made the "under 13 is not allowed" rule, but he is 12, I believe, and he is the only youngest one to the chatroom. I think he's mature enough to handle things that might go on there. Actually, some ops have rules that would assure that nobody produce any content that wouldn't be suitable for someone below 12. So I feel that he should be allowed in the chatroom and see if my suggestion flies.

MegaByte, I was wondering: Did you make the age limit rule or did Deezer make it? I know I stated before that you did, but I want to clarify it. I might talk to Deezer about this rule.

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2003, 10:51:53 PM »
"jon, Sapphira banned you because she says that you were swearing, being an extreme annoyance, and "yay-ing" too much. Although... I see no problem with saying "yay" SOMETIMES. I don't see why jon is still banned and I believe he should be unbanned. It seems that he has straightened up, plus, every time I've been in there (which is almost every day), I've see absolutely no problems with him."

Well for one, I was cussing, but it wasn't IN the channel, #tmk, it was private chats, lol. Second, I HAVE straightened up, but I might yay every once in a while if I do go back. Yay!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2003, 10:14:39 PM »
In private chat? That's even worse. That seems more threatening to me... so now I see why you were banned.

BUT, I think he should have ONE more shot at it.

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2003, 10:52:51 PM »
*pulls out gun and shoots chat room in ONE SHOT*

Print