Print

Author Topic: Weekend Movie: Mario Struked & Charged  (Read 5807 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: July 28, 2007, 03:54:22 PM »

To further the slow, boring weekends gamers are usually met with during the summer months, TMKblog will be providing you
 with Weekend Movie. These posts will highlight a video the blogger felt worthy of sharing. If you come across a video, or videos, feel free to submit it!

Hazzah, the weekend has arrived and as promised, this weekend's movie is something special- to me, anyway. The title isn't a typo: Mario Struked & Charged tells the tale of a girl who goes out to play some soccer after she becomes bored with videogames. However, she is challenged by one of the greatest soccer players in the world...Who is this legend, and how will she overcome such obstacles?

Watch my video, entitled "Mario Struked & Charged", to find out...

Weekend Movie: Mario Struked & Charged
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 04:01:00 PM by Super-Jesse »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 04:20:50 PM »
Well, sure, that was amusing and pretty interesting! Your first comment said it best, however, when explaining the filming process could use a little work.

Super-Jesse

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 05:14:08 PM »
Well, sure, that was amusing and pretty interesting! Your first comment said it best, however, when explaining the filming process could use a little work.

Too bad he was being sarcastic. Haha, but looking back I guess it could have been better :)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 06:54:03 PM by Super-Jesse »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 06:09:57 PM »
Good video, though I have to agree with what people have said about the camera work. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 06:22:40 PM »
The guy who played Mario was wearing one of the most awsome shirts ever! Who knows where I could get that?
"it's always the present"

Super-Jesse

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 06:54:38 PM »
The guy who played Mario was wearing one of the most awsome shirts ever! Who knows where I could get that?

I got it when I worked at GameStop, Nintendo gave them away for promotional use :-)

(In case no one read, that's-a me up in the vid).

Print