Print

Author Topic: 3DS wirelessly borked  (Read 14535 times)

Tavros

• he was hello
« on: January 23, 2014, 05:42:43 PM »
So, whenever I turn on the wireless  on my 3DS, an error occurs, and I can't use it until I turn it off. Any suggestions?
read jitsu wa watashi wa

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 09:52:43 AM »
It's gonna be tough to get help if you don't say what the error actually is. What happens when you turn on the wi-fi?
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 10:00:28 AM »
It just goes like

"An error has occurred, please turn off the console and try again"
It doesn't give me an error code, just a black screen of death.             
read jitsu wa watashi wa

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 10:08:29 AM »
Do you have any physical games in the system? Do you have an SD card?

I would go ahead and power down, remove both if you have them in, backup the data on your SD card.. Maybe start the system up with the wireless off, and then turn it on after the system is up (wait until all the icons have loaded. I had a similar problem recently with MK7..)

If you can keep it up and running, maybe make sure your system is up to date.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 10:09:37 AM »
Okay, thanks for the advice.
read jitsu wa watashi wa

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2014, 11:32:57 AM »
I'm not much of a tech-stool (heh), but those would be the steps I would take if I were having that problem.

How'd it go?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2014, 02:41:55 PM »
It didn't work. Though a couple of days ago I restarted X, and when I turned the system off and then on the wireless (which was working temporarily) got borked again.
read jitsu wa watashi wa

Print