Print

Author Topic: Revolution controller revealed!  (Read 30606 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2005, 07:39:34 PM »
My paper turned out pretty good. I wanted to make a title page but my teacher said no. I didn't really know it was olds... But anyway, maybe I'll post it... later.

Me: Hooray, it''s raining money and double apostrophes!!!
Mom: Wake up or you''ll miss the bus.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2005, 07:53:12 PM »
I haven't heard anything official about the colors, but most of the pictures show a gray one instead of pink.  Where'd you here that pink was an official color?

******* SRC="http://cube.ign.com/articles/654/654254p1.html" WIDTH=320 HEIGHT=360>********>

Source:  http://cube.ign.com/articles/654/654254p1.html

Edited by - LuigisOn on 10/13/2005 7:00:18 PM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2005, 06:46:11 PM »
I'm not going to be sexist, but I think that it is for the girls.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2005, 07:02:45 PM »
It's red, not pink.  The glare makes it look pink, but I don't care.  I want a red Revolution.  Or at least a red controller.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2005, 08:39:02 PM »
"I'm not going to be sexist, but I think that it is for the girls."

ACK! *has an aneurism*

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2005, 12:17:29 AM »
Oops!
Well anyway, every day that I see an image of a Revolution controller, I desire a Revolution even more. Oh how I hope it's there right at the time of my 8th grade graduation... my sister got a PS2 for her's, so I think I have a chance there.

Me: Hooray, it''s raining money and double apostrophes!!!
Mom: Wake up or you''ll miss the bus.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2005, 03:17:41 PM »
Do they really call it "graduation" there? You still have 4 more years to go after 8th grade. Sure, you're going to enter a new school, but it's of no big importance like graduating high school. There wasn't any special ceremony when I left 8th grade for high school, except for a "good-bye, have fun in high school" dance.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2005, 03:18:22 PM »
I think it will be released around Spring.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2005, 03:23:37 PM »
I know that, Vid. The good thing is that my parents will get me a gift. I'm not going to complain! ;)

Corn is no place for a mighty warrior!
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2005, 03:25:18 PM »
Really? You don't have too much of a deal when you finish 8th grade?

« Reply #85 on: November 22, 2005, 11:32:58 AM »
I think graduation after 8th grade is a great idea.  Sure it's just high school you're going to, but this way you can kind of get a feel for the real thing (and help your parents mentally prepare for it!).  Plus you get a gift so that is worth it.  I kind of wish I had a graduation thing after 8th grade.

Does anyone want an X and Y button over the A?  I want that.  But maybe those would get in the way when you turn the remote sideways.  When the final design for the controller is out, maybe it will look a whole lot better and more futuristic.

And IGN says that Nintendo said they haven't revealed everything about the Rev yet so that's really good news.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #86 on: November 22, 2005, 04:57:53 PM »
How can it look more futuristic? Its the TV remote of tomorrow! Which gives me an idea: maybe it should change your TV channel and get rid of commercials and stupid football anchors.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #87 on: November 22, 2005, 05:52:32 PM »
It should have some neon stripes or flashing lights to make it more futurisitc!! Maybe a touchscreen like how the Nintendo DS has....

« Reply #88 on: November 22, 2005, 10:35:07 PM »
It should have some neon stripes or flashing lights to make it more futurisitc!! Maybe a touchscreen like how the Nintendo DS has....
A Touch Screen for a system you hook up to a tv? They might as well make another light gun.
I'm a horrible person.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2005, 10:13:13 AM »
Superscope 2.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Print