Enamel Navy
4 (21.1%)
Other
6 (31.6%)
None
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Print

Author Topic: New Nintendo DS!  (Read 22486 times)

« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2006, 08:40:12 PM »
Wow, bobman. You never told me that before. That is soooooo lucky! I didn't even know you had an Xbox.

What games do you have? Er, just tell me in a PM so we don't get off topic.

« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2006, 08:37:31 PM »
Any chance a Black DS Lite will be made? I want it to match with my Revolution.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2006, 09:04:55 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2006, 11:10:12 PM »
Woah.. those last few pictures were violent... torturing the poor little thing...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2006, 11:43:32 PM »
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 11:46:15 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2006, 11:16:42 PM »
Hundreds line up for DSlite:  http://ds.ign.com/articles/692/692939p1.html

« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2006, 08:36:03 PM »
Look at this. I just hope it's not in the link Luigison posted.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2006, 08:38:55 PM »
OMX!  The NDS LIte makes people's faces look deformed. 

I read on several sites today that the NDS Lite is already sold out.

« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2006, 08:40:53 PM »
OMX!  The NDS LIte makes people's faces look deformed. 

I read on several sites today that the NDS Lite is already sold out.

Either that, Japanese censorship, or they saw the videotape from the Ring.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2006, 11:20:47 PM »
XD
Well, I stand by my comment--I'll buy it in the rare even my DS breaks.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2006, 09:42:54 PM »
I bought both a GBA and a GBA SP.  The SP was FAR superior.  It was seriously like night and day.  I'd never want to go back to playing without a lit screen, or without a built-in rechargable battery, or without a shell to protect the screen.  Even the clicky buttons were an improvement; they made it easier to pull off combos in Street Fighter.  Only downside: no headphone jack.

I never bought a micro.  Aside from the headphone jack I don't see what makes micro better than SP.

I currently do NOT own a DS.  I was originally waiting for some more good games to come out.  Now I am waiting both for more good games to come out and for the lite to be released in the US.

I'm not yet decided on what color I want.  I'm leaning towards Navy.  I'd like some input in this regard: on which color do you suppose fingerprints will be least visible?  Because I've read that the DS lite has a new clear plastic coating which unfortunately exposes ugly fingerprints.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2006, 03:21:01 PM »
DOWN WITH CLICKY BUTTONS

Hirocon, if you actually like them, get a DS, not a Lite.  The Lite has soft buttons.

« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2006, 03:24:49 PM »
I never minded the buttons, I'll go either way, er, I guess I'm not too picky on that subject.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2006, 06:39:15 PM »
I would take clicky buttons over soft buttons any day, they're really useful when playing a game such as Mega Man Battle Network or Astro Boy: Omega Factor. Using the D pad is a little less stressful on the thumb, too.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2006, 06:59:19 PM »
I slightly prefer the clicky buttons to the soft buttons, but not enough to influence my buying decision.  I'd take a soft-buttoned DS Lite over a clicky-buttoned DS simply because of the size difference.

Print