Print

Author Topic: Error on the MP6 downloads  (Read 2435 times)

« on: April 17, 2005, 03:13:50 PM »
If you click on the link to the US Logo, you get Princess Peach with out that background.  Also, click the link to Princess Peach without a background, and you will get the US Logo!  Weird, huh?

Talk to someone around a popular person, and they''ll say Mario is [censored] and that GTA is glorious.  Talk to the same person in private and he''ll fess up to loving the Mario series.  And if he doesn''t at first, you may need to bribe him/her with money.
Talk to someone around a popular person, and they''ll say Mario is [censored] and that GTA is glorious.  Talk to the same person in private and he''ll fess up to loving the Mario series.  And if he doesn''t at first, you may need to bribe him/her with money.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 06:05:37 PM »
 Yeah, I already discussed that with Deezer. That hasn't been fixed?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2005, 06:08:47 PM »
In response to your signature:  I know what you mean.  I ask one of my brothers what his favorite video game/character was and he said Mario, but he did not own any Mario or even a Nintendo system.  So, year be for last I bought him a used GCN and this year I got him a GBAsp.    This year I plan to give him a few GBA games.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2005, 10:29:26 PM »
I will fix it soon.

Print