Print

Author Topic: Ludicrous Power  (Read 3487 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: June 23, 2013, 01:34:05 AM »
Well I have finally started making a new original comic.

The funny thing is, I've had ideas before. I'd had another original comic concept, something completely different, in mind since like 2009 that I actually did some alpha work on and plotted out how the real thing would be in great detail... and never went through with it. This, I've been mulling over for a little more than a week. I dunno how that works. I guess when you have a really good brainstorm, there's so much lightning that you have no choice but to do something with it or risk electrocution
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 05:08:13 PM »
Looks really good; it's really interesting seeing your art style on original creations. The idea is pretty awesome and original too, so I'm sure you'll have no trouble putting out some great story arcs and whatnot with this series. Royston is my favorite character so far.
I'm a horrible person.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 09:36:34 PM »
This is a thing that makes me happy. I don't doubt it will continue to do so in the future.

I like the idea of them being totally nonchalant about their ludicrous powers. It's a style of humor (or maybe non-humor?) that I find supremely entertaining. Keep up the good work, BP.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 10:11:42 PM »
Thank you.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print