Print

Author Topic: RPG maker?  (Read 2385 times)

« on: September 08, 2001, 04:21:43 PM »
Ive heard alot about this software But where do I download it?

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2001, 06:47:08 PM »
Hey! Good to see you again Marionut#1!
As for your anwser, i have no idea.  Sorry

--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

Link

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2001, 03:08:10 PM »
I trying to find the actual program and not the download. I don't like shareware that much.

------------------------------
The Game Master.

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2001, 05:31:31 PM »
RPG2k, you mean? Boy, that program rocks...But I'm afraid I don't know where it's located at anymore, I think Don Miguel (The offical translator)'s site went down. Try GamingGroundZero.com, and ask around at the forums and follow links in the affilate section.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2001, 05:13:56 AM »
RPG2k was impossible for me to use cause it didn't come with a help file. I do own RPG95+, I managed to download the latest version before Don Miguel's site went down. I already made two RPGs with it. I love it.

Edited by - Master Toad on 9/12/2001 4:16:58 AM

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2001, 03:55:14 PM »
heh.  I used to be hardcore at this stuff.

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2001, 05:46:20 PM »
My version of RPG Maker 2k didn't come with a help file either, but I still managed to make 2 very good RPG's without it - I learn very quickly. On the things I had problems with, like graqhics and events, I found on this site: http://www.rpg2knet.com/news.shtml
They might even have the program there too, so I hope that helps!
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

Print