Print

Author Topic: Dukar Dump: TMK updates ending 8/5  (Read 4125 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: August 05, 2007, 07:27:02 PM »
Not all TMK updates are created equally. Most of time we'll keep you posted on major updates on the main page, but smaller updates seemingly go unmentioned...until now! Dukar Dump will go over any small changes we made to the site, be it a broken link being fixed or a page update. Of course, if you see any type of broken links or things that need updating and want to help out, just send us a tip.

Updates
Mario Mania
Merchandise

Game Pages
Wii
Punch-Out!!
Pinball
Paper Mario
Mario Kart 64
The Legend of Zelda: a Link to the Past
Mario Bros.
Donkey Kong Jr
Donkey Kong Country

Screenshots
Wii
Super Smash Bros Brawl
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 09:33:52 PM »
Hmm.. now that I think about it, they've used the University theme before, only back then, it was called Super Mario Bros University. The shirt I had was a kids' white T-shirt, and it had a picture of the cast of SMB on it, all in graduation hats and holding diplomas, in front of a white building.

I have an old photo of myself in the shirt. I'll do some digging and see if I can dig it up and scan it..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Super-Jesse

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 02:48:59 AM »
Please do! Believe me, the current merchandise update is small compared for what's coming to that page. ;)
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 05:48:27 PM »
Here it is! Sorry about the blurriness, but it is an old picture. I wonder if I still have that shirt..

That's younger me in front of my younger sister.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Super-Jesse

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 05:53:24 AM »
Thanks!

Print