Print

Author Topic: Chicks take over New Super Mario Bros.  (Read 14221 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: August 17, 2007, 05:38:08 PM »

If you thought Mario and Luigi were the only ones that needed to save a princess from an evil kidnapper, think again. I am proud to introduce the Super Chick Sisters, who are on a quest to save Pamela Anderson from the evil Colonel Sanders! Website Kentucky Fried Cruelty's flash game Peta's Super Chick Sisters takes a few visual cues from New Super Mario Bros. and the super brothers even make a cameo, but I won't spoil the entire game from you!

Play through your browser, or download it at the link below!

Link: Peta's Super Chick Sisters
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 05:48:23 PM »
O_o

Very odd game indeed. The red chick looks more like a young rooster than a hen, though (she's missin' the eyelashes).
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 06:12:47 PM »
I hate it when PETA co-opts others' ideas and likenesses for their own distorted causes.

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 06:30:44 PM »
I haven't figured out how to beat the final boss... :(
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 07:08:37 PM »
I hate it when PETA co-opts others' ideas and likenesses for their own distorted causes.

Yeah, I agree with ya on that one.

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 07:17:25 PM »
I haven't figured out how to beat the final boss... :(

You have to get on the edge of the deep fry pool, then jump on the Colonel's head.

Animal right's is a cause worth fighting for, but Peta... well... They have a lot of good people working for good cause, but, there are few... kooks... that find their way into the organization. We can't say they're all bad.

(And last time I checked, wasn't Yoshi Mario's friend? I mean, Mario saved all of the Yoshi kids from Bowser's kid in SMW)

This game, itself, would've had perfect control had your character had some traction beneath her feet and would stop sliding around like she's on ice every time you even tap the button. Other than that, a pretty good game.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 08:11:24 PM by Robert »
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2007, 09:41:49 PM »
Cute.

Although it seemed a bit...how do I say it...radical?

KFC doesn't actually do that to the chickens, do they?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 09:46:07 PM »
Most likely. I've seen some of the things they do to animals in slaughter houses on YouTube.

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 10:31:04 PM »
It's probably just my conservative side going, but PETA is nothing but a load of crap. Humans have been eating meat for ages! Is it suddenly unnatural to eat what nature has allowed us to eat?

Oh, and it was also big of them to create a NSMB rip-off and then claim Wii gives people diseases.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 10:34:46 PM by NintendoExpert89 »

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2007, 10:35:53 PM »
That game sucks. If you want a REAL game, play this!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 11:30:39 PM »
NE89, you got it a bit wrong there, PETA doesn't want people to stop eating meat (Maybe a little so) but they want to make the living conditions of the animals better . You know, like have wide open spaces, have the wide open spaces cleaned up,  have the animals treated nicely and gently. And actually given painkillers when needed. Not chop their beaks of at birth, fattening them up till they can't even stand up, live in a space so cramped you can't even breathe right, have your throats BUUUURN with all the ammonia in the air. Treated badly by workers, and having to go through a boiling hot pool of water before death!    You see what I'm saying?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2007, 11:45:24 PM »
Just curious... do you support PETA, SB?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2007, 01:38:24 AM »
Never heard of PETA until I saw this thread :P

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2007, 07:44:07 AM »
Fuzzy would've had a field day with this. :P

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2007, 08:08:30 AM »
Darn right he would!

Anyway, I don't really support the PETA at all, but I would like to see better treatment for the animals that'll eventually become the food I eat. Sure, they're gonna die anyway, but there's really no need to torture them beforehand.

So I guess, in a sense, I do support the PETA in that respect. But I'm not really itching to protest or do anything about it anytime soon, and I know for sure I'll be the last to use a video game to gain support from a certain group of people.

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2007, 08:14:09 AM »
Can't we all just eat Pizza and get along? :3
Gaem lewks fuhn.
The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2007, 09:08:03 AM »
This is extremely odd.

Don't eat meat.

Eat lots of it!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2007, 10:35:11 AM »
This game fails for publicly humiliating Mario.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2007, 11:05:23 AM »
Well, it would be nice to know that I'm eating the correct version of an animal as opposed to a mutilated, sickly one. That's my stance. Healthy food (i.e. healthy animals) is better for you. However this is one of the reasons why I don't eat a lot of meat anyway, since there's a lot of mutilated sickly animals being made into meat.
That was a joke.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2007, 02:34:26 PM »
Heheh. Chicks. If I actually had an internet connection at home I'd take a look at this.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2007, 05:07:32 PM »
Fuzzy would've had a field day with this. :P

He probably is TC. Just becuase he's not on the board anymore doesn't mean he can't play the game.

Super-Jesse

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2007, 04:26:44 AM »
Lookback:

I used way to many exclamation points on this post! I mean, seriously! Did you see how many I used?!!!!!
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2007, 09:28:14 AM »
I think that even the awesome combination of Pamela Anderson, Mario Bros. and Colonel Sanders won't save this one. How many vegan videogamers are there out there, anyway? *Braces self for onslaught*
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2007, 05:34:14 PM »
This little game-type thing would have been a lot better in my sight if they hadn't poked so much fun (or just plain criticized) at Mario. It does show, however, that expressing a message can work in video games.

Personally, I am still going to enjoy KFC. This may sound bad, but... sad chicken meat tastes the same as normal chicken meat.

EDIT: That does sound bad. Maybe I was just a little too ticked off at the Mario mockery.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 05:57:48 PM by Suffix »

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2007, 06:34:34 PM »
I disliked KFC before this game, and I now dislike it even more, regardless of whether the statements were true or not.

Ironically, I had KFC for lunch today. It was the only option.

Super-Jesse

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2007, 06:49:39 PM »
I disliked KFC before this game, and I now dislike it even more, regardless of whether the statements were true or not.

Ironically, I had KFC for lunch today. It was the only option.

How was it the only option? Force fed, or lack of food in your fridge?

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2007, 06:53:32 PM »
Strictly speaking, it wasn't the only option. I was at my grandma's house, and she went to get it without me knowing where she was going to get lunch. I was really hungry and didn't feel like disrespecting her by saying "I don't like KFC, do you have something else?" after she treated us to lunch. So I guess I'll eat it, but not willingly.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2007, 07:21:21 PM »
Strictly speaking, it wasn't the only option. I was at my grandma's house, and she went to get it without me knowing where she was going to get lunch. I was really hungry and didn't feel like disrespecting her by saying "I don't like KFC, do you have something else?" after she treated us to lunch. So I guess I'll eat it, but not willingly.
Not willingly?  So I guess your grandma did force feed you. 

IKWYM.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2007, 09:56:30 PM »
I'm sure what these people say about the process is true. But I don't really care, because I don't often eat KFC. Though, the chicken there isn't bad. In most other instances, I hate chicken. I wouldn't say it's too much to ask to make the last moments of the fat, delicious chickens' lives enjoyable...
But the game is garbage. Good thing KFC doesn't also torture the cabbages and potatoes.
Or do they...?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2007, 10:30:07 PM »
Honestly, stupid homebrew games don't affect me at all. But still, I'm really confused about the PETA thing. Yeah animals need better treatment, but people need to eat animals. It's so confusing, but whatever. Heh, someone should show this to Maddox.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2007, 11:10:01 PM »
He already wrote something on vegetarians. He probably won't write the same kind of article twice.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2007, 12:46:08 AM »
Dude. that's not his only anti-vegetarian stuff. He makes a lot of references to how much he hates vegetarians. I've seen at least 5 things on his site about how much he hates people who don't eat meat.

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2007, 02:30:08 AM »
Who eats koalas, monkeys, and toucans?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2007, 02:38:57 PM »
People who live by koalas, monkeys, and toucans...and can catch them.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2007, 11:30:06 PM »
I passed by a KFC today. Thanks to this game, everytime I see the Colonel, I'm seeing devil horns.

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2007, 08:04:54 AM »
Well, it's propaganda, but it's fun propaganda. I can't beat World 4.
We have a secret page!

Print