Print

Author Topic: Black Wii Wheel Out in the Wild?  (Read 5991 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: April 18, 2008, 03:24:53 PM »

A while back, The team behind Mario Kart Wii made mention of a Black Wii Wheel (as well as a Gold one) they had created but not intended to release... Or was it released? The above picture is from a NeoGAF user who claims that he has an official Wii Wheel in black. He doesn't mention where it came from, meaning as of now the likelihood of it being available through retail is low. Hard to deny one fact: That is the Wii Wheel, and it is indeed black!

Link: neogaf.com/forum
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 10:54:20 PM by Deezer »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 08:33:36 PM »
Well, real or not, it sure looks way cooler.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 01:42:34 AM »
Maybe some boxes randomly come with black or gold ones? That would be pretty cool.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2008, 02:33:38 AM »
And you can win a trip to Nintendo's peripheral factory in China! Whee, plastic.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2008, 08:52:50 AM »
Maybe some boxes randomly come with black or gold ones? That would be pretty cool.
Heck, it would certainly raise sales (though "YOU COULD FIND A GOLD WII WHEEL" generally sounds more exciting than "YOU COULD FIND A BLACK WII WHEEL").
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print