Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Help  (Read 69767 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2003, 10:13:39 PM »
Okay, Watoad. Here's your Donkey Kong!
TA8u5M6WxRdApw
qIPHaECEx5Edst

And thanks for the armoire... I'm sure I'll be able to use it. I haven't gotten it out of my pocket yet. :-)
And jjf8420, thanks for the Luigi trophy!
And now, I'm halfway through getting both the Nintendo Set and the Lucky Nintendo Set! I nabbed the G logo while at Nook's a few minutes ago! It's cool! And only ß2,500! Can whoever said their brother had the N logo talk them into sending me one?
My brother dug up an Ivory Piano!

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 1/2/2003 8:32:36 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2003, 02:45:55 PM »
Hey Chupp! I can give you all of the following Mario items!

1.Luigi Trophy ( you have it)
2.N Logo
3. Super Mushroom
4. Koopa Shell
5. ? Block
6. Flag pole
7. Coin
8. Arwing ( you have it)
9. G Logo ( you have it)
10. Starman
11. Excite Bike

I think that's all I have at this moment. If anyone has a BigBro shirt, or Little Bro shirt, send em this way! Oh and of course the Master Sword is always welcome!
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2003, 05:24:05 PM »
Did anyone get the noisemaker on New Year's Eve?
 n/a

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2003, 06:16:29 PM »
Yeah, Tortimer gave it to me.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2003, 06:28:07 PM »
Hey! I wanna trade! I have an ivory piano and a space station! Please?

« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2003, 06:41:55 PM »
Hey, and on that Mario stuff that Chupperson doesn't want I'd be glad to take off of your hands.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2003, 07:03:26 PM »
Oh well your to kind!! Chupp, I need a response! And yes Big Boo, I will take that ivory piano, but you better not be lying to me, because if it's an Ebony, you can forget it. And of course Gooch, I'll give you the leftovers!!

But you know what? One of the villagers in my town, claimed to have hidden a Mario Trophy in the town, but I have a golden shovel, and I dug up everything except Earth itself, and I couldn't find it! I want that trophy soooooooooooooooo bad!!
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2003, 09:34:12 PM »
Let me make sure I understand: Big Boo, you want Nintendo stuff from jjf8420, not my noisemaker. Is that right?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2003, 12:19:26 AM »
If you would be so kind, I'd like the following items, please, jjf8420:
2.N Logo
3. Super Mushroom
4. Koopa Shell
6. Flag pole
7. Coin
10. Starman

Thank you very much! :-D
I'd greatly appreciate those. I have all the rest.

Oh, and can I get an apple from somebody? Two, actually? my bro needs them to help out some villagers who claim to be starving.
Oh, and my brother asked if he could get a Luigi trophy. If you have any left, can I give you his info?
I got 500 bells from selling a cherry to Tom! Can somebody give me a couple more cherries?

Yes, that was greedy little me! Heheheheh!

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 1/3/2003 10:21:02 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2003, 12:54:55 PM »
Ok Chupp, I have 3 Luigi trophies left ( one for myself), so I can give you another one. All the other Mario items you want, will be on there way soon! I can also hook anybody up with some NES games if they want some! Oh and Big Boo, what do you want for that ivory piano? And the final thing, if anyone has a Cream Sofa, please let me know.

Oh I almost forgot, I can also send you some apples!

« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2003, 01:15:02 PM »
I'll have some NES games if ya dont mind.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2003, 01:26:22 PM »
I have a master sword,
big bro shirt,
mario throphy,
and luigi thropy,

Ill trade it for boxing theme stuff.
or other nintendo stuff

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2003, 01:49:30 PM »
Listen to this: Chupperson gave me Donkey Kong (thanks, by the way!). I entered the password twice and got two of them. I have done this with other items as well. The thing is, I am limited to three password entries per day. Isn't this true for all of you, too? Couldn't Chupperson just enter the password I gave him for cherries a second and third time to get more cherries? And couldn't he do the same for another Luigi trophy?

jjf8420, do you think I could have an apple? Or maybe a coconut? I've been asking for fruit, but no one has given me any.

Courtesy Nintendo Power magazine, here's a password for a Starman that everyone can use:

4UF6T948GZ3ZW3
dw#%jtLEqj5ZBf

This is another password that I entered twice, getting me two Starmen.

« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2003, 02:35:44 PM »
How do you think I got all of those Luigi Trophies? And actually you can get three items EVERY HOUR!!! I get a total of 24 Luigi Trophies in a day! Oh somebody has a Mario trophy, Big Bro shirt, and a Master Sword! I would be happy to give you all of my boxing stuff!

« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2003, 02:49:28 PM »
jjf8420 what boxing stuff do you have?

Print