Print

Author Topic: Gallery of BP  (Read 232737 times)

« Reply #750 on: May 18, 2012, 01:20:18 PM »

Sometimes this happens to me in RL and makes me feel like I'm living in a SMAAAASH!! so I got BP to make my comical reality a real comic.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #751 on: June 23, 2012, 05:15:01 PM »
It's a new Mario stage for Brawl

I made this one's models on my own in 3ds Max (except for the enemies, they're from Subspace Emissary). Not too shabby for a first-ish Max project, even if there are some UVW map issues...

The other four stages, I'd made with models already in Brawl. Besides limiting how much I could make them look like I wanted, that method also required a lot of wasted file space for textures and vertices that were only necessary to make the file load properly. In this one I was able to direct that to texture detail most people won't notice or care about. Mostly on the blocks and things. I wanted the texture for the ground to be twice as large as it is, but that crashed the game.

This is what it looked like yesterday:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZrpJCzmxMc" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZrpJCzmxMc</a>

This version is done but I'm going to make an alternate version with snow and different enemies in the background before I distribute it. Not that anybody here plays Brawl with mods.

That's a shame. Project M is super badass
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 07:23:00 PM by BP »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #752 on: June 23, 2012, 06:19:46 PM »
The animated background enemies made me poop a little. Good work mang.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #753 on: June 24, 2012, 08:27:36 AM »
I'll see if I can't work that one into my current mod set; it's looking pretty boss.  Don't know what I'll replace, as Mushroomy Kingdom leads to some pretty funny replays.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #754 on: June 24, 2012, 07:45:23 PM »
All my stages go over Battlefield, so if you've got a Battlefield module and the stage switcher, it can go anywhere you want it.
It's YOUR problem!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #755 on: July 20, 2012, 01:15:28 PM »
That's honestly really cool! I don't have a hacked Wii but played Project M and loved it. I think this stage would be a great addition to it!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #756 on: December 01, 2012, 07:04:14 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzFguMgIy3c" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzFguMgIy3c</a>

finally
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #757 on: December 01, 2012, 10:13:49 PM »
Impressive.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #758 on: December 01, 2012, 10:38:02 PM »
Did you figure out a way to get that poor Goomba to respawn?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #759 on: December 01, 2012, 11:04:23 PM »
I never wanted it to. But if I did I'd just have to make the animation loop and bring him back to his starting position from somewhere off-screen, like an actor on a stage.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #760 on: December 02, 2012, 12:08:13 AM »
Oh. I thought that was an issue.. Okie dokie then.

If there were some way I could play on this stage (and use your awesome Captain Falcon Toad costume) without hacking my Wii.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #761 on: December 02, 2012, 08:40:59 AM »
get a wii u

then it won't matter
VVVERExSTFJCQVM=

« Reply #762 on: December 02, 2012, 09:07:37 AM »
Give me money

then I'll buy one

« Reply #763 on: December 02, 2012, 12:31:55 PM »
VVVERExSTFJCQVM=

« Reply #764 on: December 02, 2012, 02:26:28 PM »
I was serious

Print