Print

Author Topic: 2010 Nintendo Power Calender  (Read 12745 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2009, 08:06:43 PM »
Well, I could be wrong, but isn't it the same calendar that originally came with an issue of the Nintendo Official Magazine from the United Kingdom? 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2009, 08:30:13 PM »
I get neither, so you'd have to tell me.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2009, 09:06:02 PM »
STILL no straight answer? This is the most off-topic thread I have ever created...
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2009, 09:09:52 PM »
Wait, there was a question?

...Sorry. Well, to respond directly, probably because no one else could find one either.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2009, 09:21:02 PM »
Where can I find the CalenDAR in the opening post?
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2009, 09:22:26 PM »
The "burgar" thing was intentional, and meant to be blatantly sarcastic.

Nintendo Power is only circulated in North America, so the dates must have been altered as such. Let's just blame the omission of religious holidays on Future US and be done with it.

As for straight answers, check the magazine rack at your local bookstore. That's where I bought mine.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2009, 01:46:39 PM »
Where did you find yours?
I don't have one.

Where can I find the CalenDAR in the opening post?
Simply replying to check Ebay is frowned upon, but... http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1311&_nkw=nintendo+calendar

I haven't seen if for sale anywhere else in real life or online. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2009, 06:00:58 PM »
Quite frankly NP isn't just giving me one... I am a subscriber.

« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2009, 03:49:51 PM »
I also subscribe to NP, and nor did I receive one through the mail. Therefore,

check the magazine rack at your local bookstore.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2010, 11:29:34 AM »
Still haven't gotten it, but I've kinda stopped looking due to recent holidays. I'm hoping to go to Barnes & Noble maybe tomorrow.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2010, 11:40:32 AM »
I know what you mean; Martin Luther King Jr Day always puts me out of the calendar-buying mood too*.

* - This would work better if it were two weeks from now
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2010, 06:00:17 PM »
Got it!

Too bad I almost ruined it by removing the staples and throwing them away... but nothing some tacs can't solve.

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2010, 05:23:27 PM »
I really want this. It looks awesome. *_*

Print