Miscellaneous > Fan Creations

"Distortions" is Here!

<< < (4/8) > >>

ShadowBrain:
Glad to hear you're enjoying it, Luigison... I think?

Oh, and in case anybody's worried they got ripped-off, the card was a spur-of-the-moment thing, seeing as I had some incorrectly-sized ads for my next book (Love&Darkness) and I figured I'd toss one in.

Lizard Dude:
I think WeeGee's post was less pointing out the lack of a capital letter and more of a reference to how he doesn't read fiction or whatever.

Weegee:
Neither: I was pointing out his improper use of "it's".

I rarely read fiction because learning that all polar bears are left-handed is more interesting than The Adventures of ***** [bundle of sticks]gins.

ShadowBrain:
Somehow, that's now the most surreal thing I know about you.

Luigison:

--- Quote from: ShadowBrain on November 06, 2011, 09:12:04 PM ---Glad to hear you're enjoying it, Luigison... I think?
--- End quote ---
I am enjoying it.  The second story is cool.  It reminds me of R. A. Lafferty and Fredric Brown's short short stories. 

It may take me awhile to get through all your stories because I have a habit of reading several things at a time.  I am currently on the third novel in a five book trilogy and reading a nonfiction book for school, not to mention the numerous magazines, websites, and the children's stories I read to my daughter. 

--- Quote from: Weegee on November 06, 2011, 10:13:08 PM ---I rarely read fiction because learning that all polar bears are left-handed is more interesting than The Adventures of ***** [bundle of sticks]gins.
--- End quote ---

But reading fiction increases your social skills.  That's nonfiction. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version