Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Sunshine - Getting Into Sirena Beach Early  (Read 5730 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: April 20, 2011, 01:15:14 PM »
Remember when I was trying to do this? Well, I finally succeeded after much experimentation! The video explains it all!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRFbWeEONqg&feature=channel_video_title

I honestly didn't believe it was possible; I'm so happy right now! Enjoy!!!

Here's a picture if you're interested:

« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 01:21:46 PM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 01:37:28 PM »
How long did it take you to find this glitch?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 03:47:44 PM »
I've been experimenting for a total of roughly 4 and a half hours, not all at once. I came up with many methods of doing it, but after discovering that small ledge right inside the building, I decided to use this one. Originally I thought that you'd need the barrels found at the very beginning of the game, but I later found out that with precision I can get to the ledge without them.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 05:24:55 PM »
Awesome stuff, man!

I take it you've already made it into Pianta Village equally early?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 08:21:56 PM »
Well, Pianta Village is actually accessible as soon as you get to Delfino Plaza, unlike Sirena Beach. You need to at least defeat the first Polluted Piranha Plant and uncover the Grand Pianta Statue before you can access the loading zone to Sirena Beach.

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 04:27:28 PM »
Wow...pretty cool. Didn't think you would still be playing Sunshine, lol. This might actually inspire me to look for more glitches...But I'm not sure were to look... >:|

Print