Print

Author Topic: Things you dislike about yourself  (Read 4649 times)

« on: November 27, 2011, 02:30:52 PM »
Lis any undesirable aspects of your being, both physical and psychological. No need to explain how you plan to change or improve yourself; this is a topic for unconstructive self-pity.

-Greasy, oily hair
-Unibrow
-Can't grow a moustache
-Gynecomastia
-Poop-coloured eyes
-Constantly bite fingernails and the skin around them until they bleed
-Lack the self-control to lose weight
-Shy and awkward around strangers, but overly casual and curt around people I know
-No ambition, don't do things unless I'm told to do them
-Procrastinate
-Avoid girls because I'm afraid they'll misinterpret something I do or say

>inb4 someone starts a "things you like about yourself" thread
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 02:53:25 PM »
-No ambition, don't do things unless I'm told to do them

Weegee, I command you to:

-Stop biting your fingernails and the skin around them
-Lose weight
-Converse with girls

Consider yourself told, and don't procrastinate.

As for me, my list is too long so I'll use that as an excuse to procrastinate about making it. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 04:29:54 PM »
Hmm, curious...What do I dislike?

I fall down/hit my head a lot.
Very little of the exercising I do leads to visible change.  I'm not looking for a six-pack, but a little more definition would be nice.
When I'm anxious, I yawn, which makes it look like I'm not interested, when usually I'm just so nervous I don't want to mess up whatever it is I'm doing.  Try working your courting mojo when you can't help but yawn at everything the person says.  See how well that works for you.
I get discouraged when I can't do something the first few times.  This mostly applies to cooking, I hate not getting good results, even if I'm following a recipe to the very word.  It sometimes is the same with games, but I've learned that I'm pretty bad at most all the games I play, so it's not as much of an issue.

That's about it, aside from common things like procrastination (Which I'm better with now, but still pops up on occasion), or stuff that is a result of the other things.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 06:52:07 PM »
I'm lazy.  That's the big one right now.

I would say "I'm stubborn," but while I sometimes don't like that I'm stubborn, often my stubbornness proves to be a great asset.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 09:37:27 PM »
I'm unemployed. Still. I could make an excuse that I just can't find a job in this rough, tough boo-hoo economy but it's a lie. I don't try.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 11:54:42 PM »
I'd say the biggest thing I dislike about myself is the fact that I take a while to get started on stuff, but once I start I have trouble stopping.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2011, 12:36:09 PM »
I woke up again today. I am so disappointed in myself.

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2011, 08:07:27 PM »
The way my voice sounds like that of a 11 year old.
Deal With It

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2011, 11:51:16 PM »
Same.

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2011, 08:17:50 AM »
When I get nervous and/or really stressed, I pick the skin off of my fingers until they bleed, or until it gets painful and I have to stop. I've also been known to pick my finger nails too..

I've done it since I was little and have tried to stop. I had minimal luck when I was in the fourth grade: I slept with a baseball glove on one hand, but then that's also when my hand subconsciously started picking itself.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2011, 05:48:47 PM »
-Poop-coloured eyes

At least you'll have less kids than those blue-eyed nymphs:  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22934464/#.TtVmCLKsczY
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 11:11:04 AM »
I have this weird hang-up (hurrrr) about making phone calls. Even when I know it's an important call, I put it off as long as I possibly can. I have always done this and have yet to find a reason why.

I've explained what happens to me to my wife, and she says it sounds like what happens when one suffers from a panick attack: my palms get all sweaty, I have trouble breathing sometimes, I freeze up..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2011, 06:15:27 PM »
I dislike the fact that I don't post here enough.

I dislike the amount of homework I get in college. I am going to be a mechanic for a living. Do I really need 12 hours of homework? NO! That's why I took the semester off.
"Follow me down to the valley below You know
Moonlight is bleeding from out of your soul Come to us, Lazarus It's time for you to go"

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2011, 06:22:42 PM »
Is that a fancy way of saying you dropped out?

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2011, 08:39:45 PM »
Is that a fancy way of saying you dropped out?

No. My name is still in their database. if I were to drop out, I would have to fill out a form to remove my name from the Alamo Community College District computers.
"Follow me down to the valley below You know
Moonlight is bleeding from out of your soul Come to us, Lazarus It's time for you to go"

Print