Miscellaneous > General Chat

New/Returning Members Post Here!

<< < (654/657) > >>

Mario500:

--- Quote from: Mecha-Blooper on November 07, 2021, 05:43:35 AM ---I'm new here lol

--- End quote ---

(welcomes Mecha-Blooper)

BronzeHeart92:

--- Quote from: Mecha-Blooper on November 07, 2021, 05:43:35 AM ---I'm new here lol

--- End quote ---

Nice! I hope you're enjoying time here, as dead as these forums happens to be in the end...

Mecha-Blooper:
Wow, thanks for the welcomes. Yeah this place is pretty dead, but it's nice to see that the owner(s) have kept out the spam bots. It's always a little sad when I go to check on an old forum and it either doesn't exist at all anymore, or it's been completely overrun by bots.

To be honest these forums being empty is what made me want to create an account. I originally wanted to make an art blog in the fan creations sub-form, but I guess I need to post more before I can create a thread lol. Thinking back on it now a month later it seems dumb, but at the time the idea of setting up camp in a secluded corner of the internet and posting Mario fan art there appealed to me. I still kind of want to do it so I might end up hanging around here more. Besides, the length of time between replies gives everything a more laid-back feeling imo.

Mario500:

--- Quote from: Mecha-Blooper on December 07, 2021, 06:26:42 PM ---To be honest these forums being empty is what made me want to create an account. I originally wanted to make an art blog in the fan creations sub-form, but I guess I need to post more before I can create a thread lol. Thinking back on it now a month later it seems dumb, but at the time the idea of setting up camp in a secluded corner of the internet and posting Mario fan art there appealed to me. I still kind of want to do it so I might end up hanging around here more. Besides, the length of time between replies gives everything a more laid-back feeling imo.

--- End quote ---
(likes idea of this "feeling")

Yoshi 56:
Yoshi55. I was an edgelord when I was banned maybe 15+ years ago. Gomennasai.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version