Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791560 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2850 on: October 26, 2012, 11:09:19 PM »
Urban Dictionogre... I'm not good at this.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2851 on: October 26, 2012, 11:29:46 PM »
(Note that I have no idea if the word replacement is on purpose as a joke, like "(br/p)onyification" of words, or if he's making his posts from an Apple device with up-to-date software.)
VVVERExSTFJCQVM=

« Reply #2852 on: October 29, 2012, 09:08:13 AM »
Urban Dictionogre... I'm not good at this.

Actually that was pretty funny. I would have gone with something like Ogre Dictionary.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2853 on: October 31, 2012, 12:33:28 AM »
Or Ogrerban...

« Reply #2854 on: November 11, 2012, 03:43:11 PM »
Just came back from the land of hiatus to say...ahoy, TMK crew! Sorry that I went momma m.i.a last year. 2011 wasn't a good year for me (mainly after March). Some crap went down at home between my mother and sister, and it threw me into a state of depression and jadedness. Basically, I was down, but not out. I don't want to talk about it too much because everything between them is fine now. But yeah, 2011 sucked for me. (I hope it didn't suck for any of you though.) Nevertheless, I'm alive and well, and my mother and sister are getting along with each other. And I couldn't be anymore grateful for that.

I know this is a website dedicated to Super Mario, but I couldn't just come back and sugarcoat things or stay away and not give an explanation on where I disappeared to (honestly, it felt like I was transported to Hell). I think that would've been weird or out of place to some extent. 

Anyway, enough about that. How's everyone? Everything still looks to be in one piece... *examines walls and ceilings* mhm, yup. Awesome. :D

Did anyone preorder the Wii U? I know I didn't.  /fail

But I have a 3DS! :D /win

Sorta, I only have three games -- hey! Money is tight, okay? Have you seen the prices of those vidya games?! Don't judge me. :|
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2855 on: November 11, 2012, 04:13:34 PM »
Welcome back.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2856 on: November 11, 2012, 11:08:44 PM »
Sorta, I only have three games -- hey! Money is tight, okay? Have you seen the prices of those vidya games?! Don't judge me. :|

I understand. I only have two 3ds exclusive games. One I paid lke 40 cents for (after trading in OoT3D and Star Fox 3D, which I got with the system) and one was a gift.

Oh, and welcome back!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #2857 on: December 15, 2012, 11:42:38 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm Shadow Yoshi.

I've been coming to this site for about 6 years but finally decided to register at the forums.

I run an under-construction Mario site called Stardust Fields, along with its own IRC network. Its expected launch date is July 9th, 2013.

Anyway yeah, hope to get to know you guys more and it looks like a fun community.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #2858 on: December 15, 2012, 12:41:51 PM »
Hello! Welcome to TMK. It's a great and fun community!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #2859 on: December 16, 2012, 12:16:51 AM »
brb, ordering O-girl shirt and matching mug

Do those come as a set, or do you have to buy them individually?

Hello! Welcome to TMK. It's a great and fun community!

Don't believe Koopaslaya's lies.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 12:18:41 AM by Godot »
Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #2860 on: December 16, 2012, 07:24:55 AM »
Oh, believe them with every ounce of belief you have.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #2861 on: January 05, 2013, 04:25:18 PM »
I noticed Markio returned a few months ago. I must say, wow, he died out in like... what, 2004 or 2005? Late response, but what's goin' on?

All we need now is sadib100/marioguy, and nintendoexpert89, and it'll be an early 2000s party.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Hello:)

• Goodbye:(
« Reply #2862 on: January 05, 2013, 04:53:36 PM »
Party, no. Attempt at a party failed by marioguy/sadib, yes.
Good sir

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2863 on: January 05, 2013, 10:43:37 PM »
I "died out?"  You mean left?  It wasn't until late 2008 that I officially left because I had more pressing matters to attend to in real life.  College and stuff.  Coming out.  Getting a job, that kind of stuff.

Remember jon and that whole "Yay!" thing?  "Mario likes to dance in his backward pants?"  I still laugh when I think about "Luigi really hated it when he craped his pants."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #2864 on: January 06, 2013, 10:27:55 AM »
I was meaning "flamed out." And yes, I do remember all that stuff. He is still on my Live messenger. He signs on every once in a while.

I'd like to know what happened to Rork.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print