Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1705267 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7605 on: August 29, 2011, 07:28:25 PM »
Speaking of not recognizing someone...  Have you seen Chupperson recently?  DUDE!
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #7606 on: August 29, 2011, 09:22:38 PM »
Brian, you look like Ron Weasley.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #7607 on: August 31, 2011, 03:36:02 AM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #7608 on: September 04, 2011, 11:01:40 PM »
The Freddie Mercury Google Doodle is now playing at a rate of about one word per minute.

I wish you all were forced to use satellite internet so you couldn't just brush off this post by thinking, "Sucks for Weegee".
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 11:28:00 PM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #7609 on: September 05, 2011, 01:54:57 AM »
I'm still on satellite Internet here and just watched it with no issues. So:

"Sucks for Weegee."

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #7610 on: September 11, 2011, 12:49:35 PM »
Yesterday was my birthday.
They Might Be Giants were playing in my hometown yesterday.
I didn't get to see one of my favorite bands in my hometown on my birthday, due to being at school 140 miles away with no car and no one willing to give me a ride.
So yeah, I'm bummed out now.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #7611 on: September 25, 2011, 04:59:09 PM »
As previously posted, tomorrow marks one year since my son passed away.

I can't believe it's been a year. I still remember the day it happened so vividly..

Sorry if this causes anyone else too much pain/discomfort when reading about it
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #7612 on: September 25, 2011, 06:29:28 PM »
Hey man, if anyone should be feeling pain it's you, not the people reading it.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #7613 on: September 28, 2011, 12:45:51 AM »
I know, but I hate to cause people pain. I do like to prevent it..

Moving on sorta: what a terrible weekend. Not only was it..Max's weekend, we all also got sick with a stomach virus that's been going around. I'll spare you the gory details but several trips to the bathroom every day when you have a sick 2 1/2 year old is not fun. Thankfully, the baby stayed relativley healthy throughout the weekend.

And then tonight, after having a pretty normal day, the oldest daughter gets sick apparently while lying there in bed, asleep. This is the craziest stomach virus I have ever seen/experienced. I've only ever seen it make a person sick for around 24 hours, but all of us have had symptoms of it for over 2 days now.

At least Maddie has some medicine we can give her, and the baby has been fine..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7614 on: September 28, 2011, 02:10:10 PM »
Are you sure it's a virus?  Did you guys eat cantaloupes recently? 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #7615 on: September 28, 2011, 11:54:22 PM »
Can't be cantaloupes. We haven't had any. :3

I've heard it's a rotovirus, which hangs out for like, a week. So in about two days we should all be feeling much better.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #7616 on: September 30, 2011, 05:22:06 PM »
My replacement UMD drive for my PSP arrived last night. So I went to install it so I could finally play all those PSP games I own...

Turns out you have to dismantle the entire system to replace that part. Which wasn't that big a deal, so I opened everything up...

I got to the final screw for the UMD drive itself, and couldn't take it out. My screwdriver was stripped and I didn't have another jeweler's screwdriver handy.

My PSP is currently sitting (in pieces) in the Catherine pizza box until I get another screwdriver.

« Reply #7617 on: October 01, 2011, 02:32:08 AM »
In one day, my maximum possible mark for a class went down from 90 to 65.

« Reply #7618 on: October 01, 2011, 11:51:40 AM »
That's truly awful sir, what in the world did you do to have that occur?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #7619 on: October 01, 2011, 03:06:46 PM »
I was one hour short of the minimum nine hours we need to contribute towards the radio station per week (-10%), and I forgot to do a production piece I had signed up for (-15%).

Print