Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1707895 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7635 on: October 19, 2011, 06:48:15 AM »
It won't.

The problem isn't with her, it's with me.

I just suck so much, despite trrrying not to.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7636 on: October 19, 2011, 09:47:24 AM »
The odds are extraordinarily good that there are several million people in the world who suck more than you do. Whatever problems you're having, I guarantee that even *mine* suck more. Really, you only suck as much as you're willing to think you do.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7637 on: October 19, 2011, 10:13:36 AM »
Which is quite a bit most days, and even more than usual at the moment.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #7638 on: October 19, 2011, 10:39:13 AM »
Wow, actual teen angst being posted in the ANGST thread. That's rare.

I'm a bit irritated about something that's my own fault: the game I bought as a birthday present (my parents paid $40 of it) is going to take forever to actually arrive, since I opted for free shipping instead of paying $26 to have it in two weeks.

(The reasons that game cost so much are because it's a limited-edition copy, which includes a two-disc soundtrack containing the new arranged tracks for the home version, and because the game only had one print run. It came out back in February, and there are people on eBay trying to sell used copies of the standard edition for $120, so getting a sealed copy of the LE for $140 shipped isn't too bad in comparison.)

(ShadowBrian, you wouldn't like it despite the cover. Both of the games included are incredibly technical shmups, both designed by Kuromatsu's main man Shinobu Yagawa.)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7639 on: October 19, 2011, 05:03:52 PM »
Broken hearts are wonderful things!
Tell that to my grandfather.  Oh wait, you can't.  His heart broke and he couldn't get the the nitro in time. 

Hmm.  Your problem is actually more similar to my grandfather's than I thought:
http://www.bioedonline.org/news/news.cfm?art=1558
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3158757#.Tp9OeJtKO-k
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7640 on: October 19, 2011, 06:18:04 PM »
(ShadowBrian, you wouldn't like it despite the cover. Both of the games included are incredibly technical shmups, both designed by Kuromatsu's main man Shinobu Yagawa.)

And speaking of heartbreak... yeah, the science behind that stuff really doesn't make things any better. I remember when I was having those... issues in my senior year; it literally felt like when you have a sore muscle, but in my chest cavity.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #7641 on: October 19, 2011, 06:32:26 PM »
Do the girls lose interest before or after they find out you're a murderous delusional psychopath?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7642 on: October 19, 2011, 07:00:17 PM »
Oh, Lizard Dude, you always know just what to say to make someone feel better.

« Reply #7643 on: October 19, 2011, 11:47:30 PM »
This is going to make it sound like I don't take care of my teeth (since I had a similar procedure done three years ago) but I'm having two more teeth removed due to cavities.

They are cavities that have been known about and the dentist planned on taking care of much sooner, but alot of life has happened since my last visit (I got married, had kids, moved, changed jobs, lost a child..) and she took note of all of it. She's amazed that I'm not in more pain because of my teeth, but the two she wants to remove have only been cold sensitive thus far.

Tuesday morning can't be over with fast enough.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7644 on: October 20, 2011, 06:02:06 AM »
Ugh.  Sorry, man.  Dentist visits are never any fun.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7645 on: October 20, 2011, 04:03:07 PM »
I did a search on Amazon for Monster Khaos and clicked a few results to find that Amazon then offered me pool chemicals.  I hope that's not related to the chemicals in the energy drink. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #7646 on: October 21, 2011, 12:38:59 AM »
Oh, Lizard Dude, you always know just what to say to make someone feel better.
Plenty of these plebes may be plied by your pathetic pity party posts, but I don't forget who you truly are. Every glistening tear that rolls down your cheek is another priceless droplet of ambrosia added to my goblet of mirth.

« Reply #7647 on: October 21, 2011, 01:32:39 AM »
I really wouldn't know how to respond to that.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7648 on: October 21, 2011, 08:08:11 AM »
I think you've had enough ambrosia for one night, pal.  Give me your keys.  Phone is in the back if you need to call someone.

« Reply #7649 on: October 21, 2011, 10:31:22 PM »
Plenty of these plebes may be plied by your pathetic pity party posts

This post has been brought to you by...

YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print