Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1269521 times)

« Reply #5610 on: September 26, 2011, 02:50:40 PM »
Saw They Might Be Giants (with Jonathan Coulton) on Saturday, saw some friends there, great times were had.

« Reply #5611 on: September 26, 2011, 04:57:37 PM »
Saw They Might Be Giants (with Jonathan Coulton) on Saturday, saw some friends there, great times were had.
Particle Man is Still Alive

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5612 on: September 27, 2011, 01:15:49 AM »
The first of my three import Xbox 360 games, Mushihime-sama Futari 1.5, arrived while I was at work earlier! And I already found how to buy the DLC through the US Xbox LIVE store (and through the Web site), where it has this glorious name:

Also, I bought a Nerf gun, because we're allowed to have Nerf guns at work.

« Reply #5613 on: September 28, 2011, 03:53:22 PM »
My dad's PSA level has dropped from 8.83 to .1, which means the radiation therapy did its job. This is very good news for my whole family.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5614 on: September 28, 2011, 04:33:21 PM »
:)
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5615 on: September 28, 2011, 06:12:48 PM »
Excellent news, PaperLuigi.

Continuing the WarpRattler Bought Everything saga, my fightpad arrived today before I left for work. I haven't gotten to actually play with it yet, but it definitely feels nice in my hands, and the buttons feel good. If nothing else, it'll hold until the Xbox 360-compatible Hit Box is more readily available.

« Reply #5616 on: October 01, 2011, 12:53:31 PM »
Just a moment ago during the Syracuse Rutgers game the band played the Dr. Robotnik theme from Sonic 2.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5617 on: October 01, 2011, 07:04:54 PM »
I spent a hundred dollars on 360 stuff today.

-Viva Piñata, because I like city-building games.
-DJ Hero, because it was five dollars for the 360 version and it's worth it to have one less game I need to set up the PS2 for.
-Infinite Undiscovery, which has one of the worst titles ever. But I've heard the game is good, so I got it.
-Project Sylpheed, because it was three dollars.
-Mirror's Edge, because I've been wanting to play it and it was cheaper to buy it on 360 than on PC.
-Rock Band. This was the majority of that hundred dollars, since I also bought two guitars, the drum kit, and a mic. Just over sixty bucks altogether for all of that.

« Reply #5618 on: October 01, 2011, 08:18:02 PM »
I spent a hundred dollars on 360 stuff today.

-Viva Piñata, because I like city-building games.
-DJ Hero, because it was five dollars for the 360 version and it's worth it to have one less game I need to set up the PS2 for.
-Infinite Undiscovery, which has one of the worst titles ever. But I've heard the game is good, so I got it.
-Project Sylpheed, because it was three dollars.
-Mirror's Edge, because I've been wanting to play it and it was cheaper to buy it on 360 than on PC.
-Rock Band. This was the majority of that hundred dollars, since I also bought two guitars, the drum kit, and a mic. Just over sixty bucks altogether for all of that.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #5619 on: October 02, 2011, 10:26:54 PM »
Care to explain your purpose for that post?

« Reply #5620 on: October 02, 2011, 10:36:38 PM »
Care to explain your purpose for that post?
Sorry about that, it was supposed to be about how cheap he must have gotten those games, but Opera Mini maybe did something. If you want, you can make my custom title ",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5621 on: October 06, 2011, 03:59:41 PM »
Movin' into my apartment tomorrow!

Also, my English discussion teacher is not unattractive.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

A

« Reply #5622 on: October 06, 2011, 05:28:39 PM »

Pics or it disn't haspend.
"I was going to post and say "I have one of those!" because I recognized the hair immediately, but then the rest of the pic loaded and I nearly spit my drink out."
1-800-COLLECT: SAVE A BUCK OR TWO!!

« Reply #5623 on: October 06, 2011, 08:46:32 PM »

Most people are "not unattractive".
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #5624 on: October 06, 2011, 09:36:16 PM »
I beat Zelda: 4 Swords 25th Annaversery Edition. Not 100%, though. I still need to pass the place where "the Triforce eats you and poops you out in a SNES"

Print