Print

Author Topic: Ever had a crush on a Mario character?  (Read 31364 times)

« on: May 01, 2009, 08:46:54 PM »
...Luigi, I'd give up my boyfriend for you ANYDAY.

lol j/k

I've crushed on both Mario AND Luigi. Mostly Luigi though cuz he has more personality than Mario, IMHO and he's funnier.
That was sarcasm. c:

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 08:58:00 PM »
I know of at least one person.  His name starts with "S" and ends with "igurdHosenfeld."
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 09:10:22 PM »
I'll admit, I've kind of got a thing for Amerime Suicide Bomber Peachigi.

So hot, in such a confusing way.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 09:16:24 PM »
I have found Rosalina hot. And she is also pretty cool.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 10:15:15 PM »
Would now be a bad time to mention that I have a large Luigi plushie in my bed?
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 10:21:39 PM »
I have a huge crush on...

N-no...I can't say it...I must.

No! I don't want that!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 10:40:13 PM »
I've said it twice and I'll say it again: DeviantArt search engine + [Female videogame character] = Happy Happy Joy Joy (To quote The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian).

So hot, in such a confusing way.
*Nods assent*

Also, I am desperately trying to find a copy of the compilation book of those comics.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2009, 10:42:06 PM »
I have a huge crush on...

N-no...I can't say it...I must.

[/img]

Lips so hot, they will burn you...

And those hugs will always be so warm...

Oh I love the Angry Sun.

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2009, 11:07:34 PM »
Birdo. But that was with Wario's Woods (which called her Catherine even in America), where she appeared to be a good character. All she did was point to the time bar with a half-dazed look on her face, then when Wario was about to come, she'd flinch in surprise and disappear. Oh yeah, and if you finish a stage while Catherine's up there, she waves and winks at you as she leaves. It wasn't much, but I took what I could get.

I also had a crush on any pink Yoshi that would appear in a game (I was a Yoshi nut back then), even though all Yoshis are portrayed as male (except in the comics). I'd also come up with any excuse for thinking a pink Yoshi was female: that "Tropical Island" in Mario Party 1 had a Blue Yoshi and Pink Yoshi trying to reunite, and that the Pink Yoshi and White Yoshi in "Yoshi's Story" have the highest voices as I expected.

For male characters I thought were cute, there's Yoshi, Lemmy Koopa, and (only in later years) Bowser.
You didn't say wot wot.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2009, 01:04:45 AM »

CRUSH
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2009, 01:09:29 AM »
I like Yellow Yoshis a lot, but I probably wouldn't do one.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2009, 01:47:32 AM »
Mario character? No. There's only room for one videogame girl in my heart.

And our relationship is about more than physical appearances. I love her for her truly important qualities, like a high priority jumping short and quick long standing strongs.

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2009, 02:02:41 AM »
Speaking of Yoshi...

When I was little and in fourth grade, I didn't have many friends so what I did was pretend I had imaginary yoshis. Like, the stork would bring me eggs when I ordered them on this special imaginery phone and when I'd get the eggs, I'd keep them in my closet to incubate until they hatched.

I used to name the yoshis and draw them...the only one I remember was the green one who I named Yobi.

...It took a lot to admit that lmao.
That was sarcasm. c:

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2009, 06:47:53 AM »
Are you sure you should be sharing these factoids with us?

I think having a crush on a fictional character dips into "psychoooooo" territory, but I'll admit I appreciate well-drawn fanart of fictional girls. ;D

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2009, 08:07:20 AM »
I'm not a psycho was just lonely. Haha not anymore though since I discovered penises.
That was sarcasm. c:

Print