Print

Author Topic: Pokemon Topic  (Read 372845 times)

« Reply #795 on: April 27, 2011, 12:30:40 PM »
Much of the bonus content is relegated to or only accessible through online modes.

But it shouldn't be. That's all I'm saying.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #796 on: May 02, 2011, 07:41:19 PM »
My Little Pokemon, anyone?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #797 on: May 19, 2011, 10:31:17 AM »
my BW team was cured of Pokerus before I even knew they had it, so now I can't spread it.  DX  What the ****, dude?! That should not be allowed to happen!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #798 on: May 19, 2011, 10:55:18 AM »

« Reply #799 on: May 21, 2011, 06:29:46 PM »

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #801 on: February 25, 2012, 10:26:17 PM »
I'll get it, but I'll only play it once. The Action Replay I currently have isn't compatible with the upgrades required for compatability with B&W/B&W2, and buying a newer model isn't worth it. After all, W2 will likely be the last DS game I buy, and if it's anything like the original, it'll suck without Action Replay. It's kind of like how female ducks' vaginas have evolved to corkscrew in the opposite direction of the males' penises, just to make copulation more difficult. Well, this particular duck is tired of having to shell out an extra thirty dollars every few years just to get the most out of one game he's already paid for in full.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #802 on: February 25, 2012, 11:37:47 PM »
This could land anywhere on a range between the worst case: more of the same [dukar] as Black and White and the worst stunt to grab more cash money that Game Freak has yet attempted... and the best case: something made to intentionally not be a retread, and so different as a result that it's the most unique game in the series.

So I'm going to not care. Then I won't be disappointed if it sucks
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #803 on: February 26, 2012, 01:41:15 AM »
Psyched for B2W2... assuming they're sequels and not just "Pokemon Grey" or the enhanced third game. Pokemon Black 2 the future! http://shigeruslist.com/2012/02/25/pokemon-black-2/
Haters gonna hate

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #804 on: February 26, 2012, 01:11:04 PM »
I really liked Black and White, but I don't understand the reasoning behind this unless it's a full sequel. Then again, the endings to the games pretty much implied that there'll be something after them.

I'm not sure if I'm going to get this one. I'm roughly 15 or so Pokemon away from completing my Pokedex in my White version and I don't want to transfer everything over.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #805 on: February 26, 2012, 08:19:55 PM »
jesus why isn't it for 3ds

« Reply #806 on: February 26, 2012, 10:06:12 PM »
SERIOUSLY!  This doesn't make any sense to me. 
Haters gonna hate

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #807 on: February 27, 2012, 01:24:33 PM »
This is literally one of the stupidest things I've heard in recent memory.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #808 on: February 27, 2012, 01:27:01 PM »
Why?

« Reply #809 on: February 27, 2012, 01:49:03 PM »
Well I wouldn't go so far as to say it's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.  I'm willing to bet the 2DS still has a larger user-base than the 3DS, so while Pokemon B2W2 could/should be used to get more people to buy 3DSes, it looks like Nintendo is opting to sell more copies of B2W2 to the larger user-base.  It doesn't make a ton of sense in the long-term, but in the short-term it's not so crazy.
Haters gonna hate

Print