Print

Author Topic: The Miyamoto Game  (Read 13639 times)

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2009, 07:44:18 PM »
In no Platforming or 3D platforming Mario game did you have to stomp on Bowser's head to kill him.
"I'm a grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss!"- Bowser, SPM

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2009, 08:10:49 PM »
I was amalgamating several familiar series elements, but whatever.

As a young boy growing up on our family farm, I often passed the time by uprooting overly-ripe produce and hurling it at unwitting creatures including rats, snakes (particularly those of the three-headed variety), and frogs. I also enjoyed throwing eggs back at the chickens who laid them.

But then I woke up and realized that I had never lived on a farm because those don't exist in Japan but I still successfully pitched the concept to Nintendo by convincing them that it could pass as a Mario game despite having nothing to do with the series so they bought the idea and released it as SMB2.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2010, 11:47:28 AM »
I thought this was going to be a thread where you gave nonchalant, asinine explanations for massive business decisions.

Wait, why would it be in Forum Games then.
Formerly quite reasonable.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2010, 10:52:47 PM »
Well, I was half-joking. In any case, had it been what I presumed (and, as previously suggested, it technically is), that's not really something that'll facilitate much productive discussion.

One time, I looked at a bunch of hentai in the morning and then got in a fight at school. That night's resultant dream was how I came up with the rosters for most of the major fighter franchises.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2010, 12:12:14 AM »
You lost The Miyamoto Game. The only way to keep playing is to not think about The Miyamoto Game.

Am I doing it right?
You didn't say wot wot.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2010, 04:44:23 PM »
Back in my day I was this real super badass motha****a illin straight gangsta at unlocking things, right? So my friends called me the Master of Unlocking. That's how I came up with Resident Evil.
every

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2010, 06:58:58 PM »
When I was in college, I lived in this apartment very close to campus. I would have to get a new apartment key made nearly every week. That is why the small keys in the Zelda series only unlock one door in one dungeon.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2010, 07:05:41 PM »
I sometimes go bowling and I have a face. So I made Wii Bowling.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2010, 07:14:14 PM »
I sometimes go bowling and I have a face. So I made Wii Bowling.

Also, I forgot to mention that I don't have limbs connecting my extremities to my torso.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2010, 02:18:18 PM »
Ever since I was a young boy, I've played the silver ball. From Soho down to Brighton, I must have played them all. But I ain't seen nothing like him, in any amusement hall. That deaf, dumb and blind kid sure plays a mean pinball. That's how I came up with Wii Bowling.
every

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2010, 07:58:58 PM »
Back in 1981, my sink got clogged and I had to call the Mario Bros. Plumbing service. The plumber arrived at my door and the first thing he told me is "It'sa mea, Mario!"
I thought this was strange, but since the '80s were a strange time, i wasn't surprised. He walked toward my kitchen, but he stepped on and killed, my pet turtle. I was angry, but restrained myself. he arrived in my kitchen and bumped his head on the box of mushroom that i obtained at VONS today, knocking it over. He began ravenously eating them. Was it just me or was he getting taller? "Excuse me sir, but can you please just do your job?" I asked, and he went into a rage! first, he threw my dead turtle's shell at me, and it began bouncing back and forth across the floor. Then in his anger, he grabbed the vase of Daisies on my table and smashed it. he picked up one of the flower and suddenly began shhoting fieballs at me. He pulled a star-shaped cookie from his overalls and ate it. He was flashing. I ordered my pet monkey to get on top of super jumbo erector set and throw barrel-shaped rootbeer candy at him, but it did nothing. I was just about to panic when Mario's rival, Mr. Bowser called to tell him that he stole his girlfriend. He left the room and got on top of his green dinosaur named Yoshi and they rode off into the sunset... I will never forget that day...

...And that's where i Got the idea for the Mario games...
Guess who's back!!!

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2010, 08:01:53 PM »
sorry for all of the typos, I was in the moment.
Guess who's back!!!

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2010, 09:02:32 PM »
One day, I strapped my friend and I to balloons and drifted over a lake.  It was all fun and games until the neighborhood bullies came on balloons too.  We had to pop their balloons 45 times before we fell to the wrath of the fish bellow in the lake.  I then dumbly decided to drift into the minefield over the lake.  The mines then started moving in all directions, only to be stopped when I went into a bubble that came out of the lake.  Sometime after that I got hit by a mine and my balloons popped.  After a few days, I created a game out of my adventure, named Balloon Fight. 
Numions

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2010, 09:07:22 PM »
Also, one day I watched a baseball game and made the game Baseball for the Nes.
Numions

kirbyfan98

• trollerrific
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2010, 09:24:57 PM »
One day, I grew bored and angry, for a reason that i do not remember.  I took my dog and my dad's rifle outside to shoot ducks.  But whenever I missed, my dog laughed at me.  I tried to shoot him, too, but my gun wouldn't let me.  And once I shot 99 sets of ducks, my gun didn't work anymore.  But I do not no why. That is how I thout of Duck Hunt...
(_8^(I)

Print